Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Satronincs website is broken as well know been down for most of the morning...

When you click on sat shop you get the below error page....Tested this from a mobile network and a corporate connection..so definitely a website issue...

Warning: include(/home/satronic/public_html/satshop/config/config.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/satronic/public_html/satshop/index.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/satronic/public_html/satshop/config/config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/satronic/public_html/satshop/index.php on line 3

Fatal error: Class 'Configuration' not found in /home/satronic/public_html/satshop/index.php on line 5

- Payments taken straight away but not by me by the card processor
-EMAILS are answered, i can confirm i have answered your emails. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER!!!
-Refunds are issued as and when they are asked for

@Pimped, the refund has been issued, i have proof of it here.

Well well well, I finally got my refund. It's a shame you didn't just do the refund straight away and dismissed my last 2 emails. If you had replied to them, I would have not come on here to rant and rave and make you look bad. End of the day I had to do whatever I could to get your attention.

Your service was okay, like I said before, I didn't want the Dreambox because my needs had changed. You promised me a refund on my delivery which was nice of you, although you never really issued that refund.

I'm satisfied now that I finally got both my refunds. Just sort out your customer service and you will not have grievances from customers in the future.

Thanks

Agreed, I'm still waiting on confirmation that my refund has been issued. Had I had received my item on Tuesday or Wednesday as expected I wouldn't have had an issue. I didn't get a reply to any emails or notification of stock delay until I raised the issue on this thread. Anyway hopefully my refund goes through smoothly, and you sort your issues out there is some decent prices on the website...just needs consistent and honest service to back it up....

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

right ill ask one more time then i wont bova ill just go else were

HERE WE GO

WEN WILL YOU HAVE DM-800 IN STOCK

Hello buddy,
Hopefully 29/06

Thanks
satronics i have given you this post to try sort out problems
and still ppl complain
if i can give you some more advice
on your site if you dont have any stock for some items
put it on your site saying not in stock
then when you do recive your stock then tell ppl stock is in

the e-mails ppl claim they are not reciveing can u check who you are using and make sure that they are being sent

i dont like to see ppl who are trying to turn things around and sort problems out get slated but u have to look at it through there eyes they are worried cos its the money

so please sort ur logistics
ur e-mails
and ur site (re stock and no stock)

thanks

Last edited:
anyoneknow wot there dm-800 clones are like should i stay well clear from dm-800 clone

anyoneknow wot there dm-800 clones are like should i stay well clear from dm-800 clone

I had one and got rid of it.

Terrible terrible terrible.

But mine was a particularly bad example, there are loads of clone DM800 owners who are very happy with them.

Word of warning, expect some Sky HD channels to simply not work.

If I were you, I'd go for the TM800, it has a superb tuner but the software is incomplete at this moment in time.

If you can afford £389 then by-pass all these pretenders and go directly to the Vu+ Duo.

I would personaly chance it with a Dm800 clone over a TM800 , crap software and support on the TM range...support has always been crap on what are in effect rebadged ITGate recievers...
Choose a reputable supplier for your clone and you should be Ok...make sure you get tuner revision L3..although it;s still a bit pot luck whether you'll have issues or not....

Thanks for that been told of few people stay well clear of dm-800 i was going to sell my spiderbox 7000-hd get dm-8000 but going keep it now and just
get a DM518S for upstairs can i run 2 boxes of 1 motorised dish wot parts i need

twin lnb, and thats it m8, but whatever you watch it will be on the same sat degree, you can watch 2 different channels, but only on the sam sat position

and a good place to buy dm800 clone from with good rep if i am allowed to put it here is , satfooldeals m8, very good customer service m8

Last edited:
wots the loop thing for. at back my box got 2 outputs were sat cable go

twin lnb, and thats it m8, but whatever you watch it will be on the same sat degree, you can watch 2 different channels, but only on the sam sat position

and a good place to buy dm800 clone from with good rep if i am allowed to put it here is , satfooldeals m8, very good customer service m8

Not very good prices though... 225 quid + postage for a DM800 clone...lol..Even DM500 is 75 quid plus plus postage...Definitely on the expensive side...

Not very good prices though... 225 quid + postage for a DM800 clone...lol..Even DM500 is 75 quid plus plus postage...Definitely on the expensive side...

but this site you are guaranted to get the product, and if something goes wrong with the product, then they take it back, and look at it, and are very good at support over the phone, not like some other shops, that i know, always say look on the forums

well ordered dreambox 800hd just over a week ago on next day delivery still not arrived getting bit worried now . site said there was 10 in stock ....never seem to catch them on live chat always seems to be of line hope it turns up some time this week

well ordered dreambox 800hd just over a week ago on next day delivery still not arrived getting bit worried now . site said there was 10 in stock ....never seem to catch them on live chat always seems to be of line hope it turns up some time this week

Same situation as me mate, ordered last weekend...im waiting on a refund now...as item wasnt in stick and didnt arrive in stock on 21/06 as expected...

Dont rely on live support send some emails to the addresses on the website and also send a PM to Satronics on this forum, he is a member here...

been told the dm-800 clones crap with sky hd channals not going waste my money

I would personaly chance it with a Dm800 clone over a TM800 , crap software and support on the TM range...support has always been crap on what are in effect rebadged ITGate recievers...
Choose a reputable supplier for your clone and you should be Ok...make sure you get tuner revision L3..although it;s still a bit pot luck whether you'll have issues or not....
I agree with this 100%. You have more chance of a clone keeping you happy than a tm800, and its less money. If money is not an issue then consider the VU+ solo or the dm500hd. The tm800 sits in the middle but competes with neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back