Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as smirmoff said you want a refund as your nervy as there have been a few unhappy customers, refunding you does not bother me at all, and you will be refunded this evening.

Thanks

Above quote is from an earlier Satronics post in this thread on Thursday 24th June.

Got an email from Satronics today confirming a refund has been issued on my item.
Intrestingly email only arrived in the last couple of hours, order history on Satronics website confirms refund was authorised today 29/06.
So a refund that was supposed to be issued last week on Thursday 24th as per the Satronics quote took another 5 normal days (3 working days) to be actioned by Satronics...
This means i've probably got another 4 days before Moneybookers and my card issuer process the refund..

[Satronics Satellite Store] Refund
Tuesday, 29 June, 2010 12:05
"Satronics Satellite Store" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"" <[email protected]>
Satronics Satellite Store

Hi ,

Your order # history

Your order payment has been refunded.

You can review this order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your account by clicking "My account" on our Website.

Above quote is from an earlier Satronics post in this thread on Thursday 24th June.

Got an email from Satronics today confirming a refund has been issued on my item.
Intrestingly email only arrived in the last couple of hours, order history on Satronics website confirms refund was authorised today 29/06.
So a refund that was supposed to be issued last week on Thursday 24th as per the Satronics quote took another 5 normal days (3 working days) to be actioned by Satronics...
This means i've probably got another 4 days before Moneybookers and my card issuer process the refund..

[Satronics Satellite Store] Refund
Tuesday, 29 June, 2010 12:05
"Satronics Satellite Store" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"" <[email protected]>
Satronics Satellite Store

Hi ,

Your order # history

Your order payment has been refunded.

You can review this order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your account by clicking "My account" on our Website.
Just another nail in the coffin

Just another nail in the coffin

Its turning in to "how many things to say against us" Now, its pathetic, refund was issued other day at moneybookers, i have only just updated it on the shop system now.

Its turning in to "how many things to say against us" Now, its pathetic, refund was issued other day at moneybookers, i have only just updated it on the shop system now.

Im sorry, but that attitude and that type of response is doing you no favours either.

I agree with this 100%. You have more chance of a clone keeping you happy than a tm800,

That might be the case just now (although it wasn't for me as my clone DM800 was garbage), but I don't think it'll be true when the TM800 image matures.

If it ever does, lol.

I just been on live support to Mr. Farmer, as two months ago he told me he will send a new tuner for the DM 800, in May I was in UK he said he will send it there, anyway last time 10 days ago he said that he will send it on Monday last week 100% now to day he will send it when he have them in stock on the website he had then in stock, to day just going through the samething I'm not laying ect.... when I told him the best is to go DW forum as you get better action from there this is what he said "you go there and moan again" I think I have ground for moaning after two months... with DM800 that didn't work,
All the stories he come out with I heared them all, I have been dealing with him since March, First all the Box smashed in China, web problems, e mails, than paypal, google, stock, and it goes on and on, best is to keep away from him in the long run its cheaper..

I just been on live support to Mr. Farmer, as two months ago he told me he will send a new tuner for the DM 800, in May I was in UK he said he will send it there, anyway last time 10 days ago he said that he will send it on Monday last week 100% now to day he will send it when he have them in stock on the website he had then in stock, to day just going through the samething I'm not laying ect.... when I told him the best is to go DW forum as you get better action from there this is what he said "you go there and moan again" I think I have ground for moaning after two months... with DM800 that didn't work,
All the stories he come out with I heared them all, I have been dealing with him since March, First all the Box smashed in China, web problems, e mails, than paypal, google, stock, and it goes on and on, best is to keep away from him in the long run its cheaper..

As has been said before this guy,his website,his excuses scream drop shipper.

As has been said before this guy,his website,his excuses scream drop shipper.

Again,
Repeatly saying "WE DO NOT DROPSHIP"

Your one of them people who doesn't give anyone a chance, this thread was an improvement thread it not a Moan as much as you can thread.

At Maltese falcon, you just diseaper on live support, i have no excuse with you i tell you the truth.

All we know aboput is the gays that have wrote on this forum god knows how many people he been pis##ng about that don't know what to do, every Sat forum he is on...
All I can say if you don't want to moan on this forum stay away from him, thats what he want thats what he told me..

All we know aboput is the gays that have wrote on this forum god knows how many people he been pis##ng about that don't know what to do, every Sat forum he is on...
All I can say if you don't want to moan on this forum stay away from him, thats what he want thats what he told me..

Mate,
I try to help you out but you don't listen or believe me, nothing i can do about that, one bad post and its snowballs from there same with everything in life.

Thanks

You've got mail again Satronics!!! Please post out my 'instock' item.

Again,
Repeatly saying "WE DO NOT DROPSHIP"

Your one of them people who doesn't give anyone a chance, this thread was an improvement thread it not a Moan as much as you can thread.

At Maltese falcon, you just diseaper on live support, i have no excuse with you i tell you the truth.

No im not! I have sat back and watched this thread of now 17 pages grow and grow with the same complaints over and over. Nothing is improving satronics, folks are still in the same boat as when you made the thread.

The way i see it you posted a voucher to pull in more custom and you have done nothing to adress your issues. Im not a customer and i never will be with the way you run your business.

Prove me wrong sort your problems out and start offering quality customer service. If you can't do that your in the wrong game buddy.

PHP:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Mate,
I try to help you out but you don't listen or believe me, nothing i can do about that, one bad post and its snowballs from there same with everything in life.

Thanks
[/PHP]

How are you trying to help me you are not given something for nothing/
I have paid GBP275/ is two months not enough to piss people about / I'm greatful to this forum so people can see how long you been saying you are not a layer /no you are a con artist, still nobody come on from your many happy customers/ and to see how long it take you to ansrew an e mail all one have to do is say they want to order something / you ansrew withen 30mins/ that don't happen if one e mail you with a problem..

No im not! I have sat back and watched this thread of now 17 pages grow and grow with the same complaints over and over. Nothing is improving satronics, folks are still in the same boat as when you made the thread.

The way i see it you posted a voucher to pull in more custom and you have done nothing to adress your issues. Im not a customer and i never will be with the way you run your business.

Prove me wrong sort your problems out and start offering quality customer service. If you can't do that your in the wrong game buddy.

The post was made 17th of June, just over week and half ago, Things will change Quote" it wont be overnight" people were writing sh*t within 2 days of me posting this thread, what do people expect, im not a miricle worker by any means.

I didn't post a voucher to pull in more business, i did it as an apology, nothing happens over night.

THANK YOU

PHP:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
The post was made 17th of June, just over week and half ago, Things will change Quote" it wont be overnight" people were writing sh*t within 2 days of me posting this thread, what do people expect, im not a miricle worker by any means.

I didn't post a voucher to pull in more business, i did it as an apology, nothing happens over night.

THANK YOU
[/PHP]

As I said is more then two months not long enough time/ all the prolems didn't happened overnight / sorry I don't belive you, to me you are a con man,
and until you prove me wrong, you are a dropshipper and a bullshitter

Well, thats your choice, if i was a drop shipper no one would be able to collect from office yet people can and do daily, I try to help you but you don't wanna know and instead would rather insult me.

Thanks

i clicked on contact them on there site sentthem an email days a go still no reply and ive looked in my junk folder lol
need sort your customer service
well put me off buying anythin from him now
cant even be added to reply to email
loads people having same problems had lots of time to sort it out

I have not recieved any email off you buddy, as there are all replied to, Give me your email address over PM and i'll try and find it.

Thanks

I have not recieved any email off you buddy, as there are all replied to, Give me your email address over PM and i'll try and find it.

Thanks

You've not replied to mine. Send my DM600 out. You've had over two weeks to wrap a box stick a label on it and take it the post office to send it special delivery. Your full of false promises. Your an absolute disgrace. I personally think you should be banned from this fine forum as alls you've done is upset a number of members and caused a massive negative thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back