Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG - No you haven't. I emailed you on Tuesday 15th and Friday 18th and I had no reply. But as soon as I post on here, you're replying as quick as lightning.

Agreed

I also emailed twice and did not get a reply but got them straight away from this thread

So theres at least 3 people in the last few posts alone verifying satronics do NOT reply to emails...

So we are seeing a common theme developing here..

- Payment taken straight away. These emails arrive straight away...
- Items not arriving in stock or being dispatched on due date.
- Customers not informed, emails not answered.
- Refunds not issued....in a timely fashion...

It's starting to get on my nerves. It's my hard earned money. He has no right to delay it that long

So theres at least 3 people in the last few posts alone verifying satronics do NOT reply to emails...

So we are seeing a common theme developing here..

- Payment taken straight away. These emails arrive straight away...
- Items not arriving in stock or being dispatched on due date.
- Customers not informed, emails not answered.
- Refunds not issued....in a timely fashion...

- Payments taken straight away but not by me by the card processor
-EMAILS are answered, i can confirm i have answered your emails. CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER!!!
-Refunds are issued as and when they are asked for

@Pimped, the refund has been issued, i have proof of it here.

I have checked my junk and spam folders several times, including 2 mins ago...no responses from you.

- Send me your responses in PM on this forum, besides the point I still hevent recieved confirmation of delivery or arrival dates...I expect to have a tracking number and delivery confirmation in PM by the end of the day or I will have to believe your not telling the truth...multiple people are claining you dont reply to emails...they cant all be wrong, .

I have checked my junk and spam folders several times, including 2 mins ago...no responses from you.

- Send me your responses in PM on this forum, besides the point I still hevent recieved confirmation of delivery or arrival dates...I expect to have a tracking number and delivery confirmation in PM by the end of the day or I will have to believe your not telling the truth...multiple people are claining you dont reply to emails...they cant all be wrong, .

Well i have sent replies.

From both email address's

Please check PM.

Thanks

- Just checked email again, nothing in email or spam/trash folders.
- Checked PM's on here, no new PM's ...

Cant be coincedence that emails or PM's are not working....

Anyway, as this thread seems the only place to be able to get any response out of you..please get my refund issued ASAP. I expect notification of this in my PM or email by 5pm today..Otherwise I have no choice but to contact my credit card company to reclaim my funds.

Last edited:
had an email reply but it was a total piss take- have a look:

"Thanks for your email and sorry fr the delayed reply,

I am trying for 24 hour shipment, but as we both know unfortuntly this order has no managed, to complete this on this order.

Yes you are due for a refund voucher on delivery as promised.

We will try to get your order shipped this week, otherwise it will be monday.

Thanks Again
Satronics.co.uk"

"Try to get shipped this week," i ordered on the 15th June and they received payment on the 17th. I was expecting it to be sent out today - unless his stock is bullshit??? I want a cash refund on my delivery satronics -your attitude to this issue is simply shocking.

Get it sorted please, your getting an extremely bad rep and not sorting out issues raised on here is not helping you at all!!!

- Satronics purposely avoids the real questions here...never answered if he got any stock in of DM800's on 21/06 for dispatch as was advertised..

This is most likely because stock never came and still hasnt, hence theres no chance of anyone getting their orders this week...

- Blatantly lied and has not sent me any PM or emails...
- Basically just time wasting and delay tactics to try and waste time and fob people off until he gets stock in..Im guessing he gathers cash from customer then uses this to order stock with...and makes customers wait knowing full well the items not going to come into stock when expected..

Last edited:
- Satronics purposely avoids the real questions here...never answered if he got any stock in of DM800's on 21/06 for dispatch as was advertised..

This is most likely because stock never came and still hasnt, hence theres no chance of anyone getting their orders this week...

- Blatantly lied and has not sent me any PM or emails...
- Basically just time wasting and delay tactics to try and waste time and fob people off until he gets stock in..Im guessing he gathers cash from customer then uses this to order stock with...and makes customers wait knowing full well the items not going to come into stock when expected..

-I have sent you emails, its annoying the fact you claim i did not email you.
-I am not using any delay tatics and i do not use other peoples cash to order stock, again very annoying.
-I am not aware when stock does not arrive when expected.

Theres never going to an happy ending to a thread like this . U only need one unhappy customer and the rest will become uneasy and want there money back faster that they would normally ,

L deleted this on the place l help out on before it started

Google going to send everyone here and the loser is going to be u in the end

Sorry to say by replying to this thread u have made a rod for your own back

Sorry for spelling iPhone spell check in tapatalk is crap lol

- Wheres the copies of the emails you claimed to sent to me via PM earlier ??
- Wheres the confirmation of my refund via PM or email that I requested yesterday ?

Anyway moving forward, can I have confirmation of my refund ASAP via PM, as your email doesnt seem to be working !

DO NOT .. try to dispatch the item to me, it is already late and I want a full refund.

Theres never going to an happy ending to a thread like this . U only need one unhappy customer and the rest will become uneasy and want there money back faster that they would normally ,

L deleted this on the place l help out on before it started

Google going to send everyone here and the loser is going to be u in the end

Sorry to say by replying to this thread u have made a rod for your own back

Sorry for spelling iPhone spell check in tapatalk is crap lol
I agree, but the idea of this thread was so people could throw suggestions and improvements, DavidH said in the other thread that people should PM him first with problems, as it keeps people just joining to moan.

I agree i will be the biggest looser, if this thread works as intended it will help us improve.

Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

I have received my refund, thanks satronics.

I have received my refund, thanks satronics.

Your welcome,
Sorry that the card processing takes so long, but once we issue a refund its out of our hand and in the hand of the processors.

Thanks Again
Satronics.co.uk

Ok I have received a pm and 1 email advising stock is delayed. I think I figured that out for myself anyway ... it took four days and several posts in this thread even for that response. I seriously doubt I would have had any response had I not publicly raised concerns on this thread.

Anyway as previously requested please arrange my refund ASAP.and send confirmation of refund via email and pm.

I can't afford.further delays.. hopefully this.can get resolved without me having to involve my credit card issuer or moneybookers, small claims court etc....

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Well, as smirmoff said you want a refund as your nervy as there have been a few unhappy customers, refunding you does not bother me at all, and you will be refunded this evening.

Thanks

The thing i dont get about all this is, weve complained as an item is instock but its not been delivered, you replied wednesday to me saying you will post it monday. Why in the interest of customer satisfaction could you not have posted the item today??

Saying i will hopefully post monday only pisses your customers off. Surely you dont think this is appropriate business practice?

Well, as smirmoff said you want a refund as your nervy as there have been a few unhappy customers, refunding you does not bother me at all, and you will be refunded this evening.

Thanks

Great, I look forward to confirmation of my refund. It's more that I expect to recieve the service I pay for i.e: I bought an item on the understanding that it would be in stock on monday 21/06 and dispatched the same day..for next day delivery.
This did not happen, fair enough it may be due to issues not in your control, I still didnt get any communcation to advise of this. As terms of my original purchase were not met, I cant really wair another week for my product.
But anyway all is well as long as my refund goes thrugh smoothly

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back