Satronics.co.uk - Improvements & Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this thread is fantastic for DW members and infact all potential members they can make an informed decision on wether or not to buy from these ppl.

You've not replied to mine. Send my DM600 out. You've had over two weeks to wrap a box stick a label on it and take it the post office to send it special delivery. Your full of false promises. Your an absolute disgrace. I personally think you should be banned from this fine forum as alls you've done is upset a number of members and caused a massive negative thread.

Why should i be banned, and stopped from reply, i don't see how i've upset anyone or caused conflict at all!

I'm not full of false promises at all.

I don't promise anything i cant keep.

Thanks

Why should i be banned, and stopped from reply, i don't see how i've upset anyone or caused conflict at all!

I'm not full of false promises at all.

I don't promise anything i cant keep.

Thanks

So where is my dm600 that you said would be sent out on Monday this week after you've had my money for two weeks? How about answering that question! Also as it's a suggestion thread why don't you spend more time replying to customers emails instead of posting on here. Alls I want is my box that you happily took payment for 2 weeks ago.

Tbh josh it doesnt look good mate i think mate mate you need to iron out these problems the customers are having because at the end of the day they are your bread and butter mate,try and get yossers dreambox out to him also try and sort out the tuner for the guy from malta mate i would try and make these priority,then josh you may get some positive feedback... just my 10pence worth

Tbh josh it doesnt look good mate i think mate mate you need to iron out these problems the customers are having because at the end of the day they are your bread and butter mate,try and get yossers dreambox out to him also try and sort out the tuner for the guy from malta mate i would try and make these priority,then josh you may get some positive feedback... just my 10pence worth

Mate,
I agree with you fully,

I'm trying to sort it out but people are giving me no time at all, i am putting problems first and trying to sort them.

Thanks
Josh

Mate,
I agree with you fully,

I'm trying to sort it out but people are giving me no time at all, i am putting problems first and trying to sort them.

Thanks
Josh

josh i aint critizing you mate but you got to see how it looks mate not good hows about everyone that waiting for items/problem to be sorted add there name and order/problem to this thread and no slagging and see what can be done is that fair to the customers and you?

Mate,
I agree with you fully,

Thanks
Josh

Time, i think 2 weeks is more than enough time to wrap up a box and post it lol. Your service a joke. You can't possibly say otherwise.

UPDATE: AFTER 2 weeks and promises of posting the item out, he has now turned round and stated that item isnt in stock and the stock showing is wrong. I have asked for immediate return of my money. Utter joke of a service and i am glad that this thread is active as it's evidence of how poor his service actually is.

Anyone recommend somewhere to buy a dm600 from please?

regards

an angry Yosser

Last edited:
Right josh whats the state of play with yossers order mate can you post here please

edit 1 customer lost josh yosser needs arefund mate if you can sort that please

Last edited:
Time, i think 2 weeks is more than enough time to wrap up a box and post it lol. Your service a joke. You can't possibly say otherwise.

UPDATE: AFTER 2 weeks and promises of posting the item out, he has now turned round and stated that item isnt in stock and the stock showing is wrong. I have asked for immediate return of my money. Utter joke of a service and i am glad that this thread is active as it's evidence of how poor his service actually is.

Anyone recommend somewhere to buy a dm600 from please?

regards

an angry Yosser

I got one from Yaoxcin through aliexpress website..took about 6 days. Had it about 2 months, been fine, no issues good build quality. Comes direct from China though.. worked out around 85 quid delivered.
You can also go direct to Yaoxcin but for some reason via aliexpress was cheaper.
Im most likely going to order my 800HD clone from Yaoxcin or BCT once my refund actually appears on my card from Satronics...

I got one from Yaoxcin through aliexpress website..took about 6 days. Had it about 2 months, been fine, no issues good build quality. Comes direct from China though.. worked out around 85 quid delivered.
You can also go direct to Yaoxcin but for some reason via aliexpress was cheaper.
Im most likely going to order my 800HD clone from Yaoxcin or BCT once my refund actually appears on my card from Satronics...

so your waiting for a refund mate @josh is this done mate as i dont see much posting from you mate

thanks josh what i suggest is you keep your customers fully informed on here as to what state of play they are at mate then hopefully they wont write negatives about you, so at present you reckon everyone that needs a refund has been sorted what about those with other problems?

so your waiting for a refund mate @josh is this done mate as i dont see much posting from you mate

Yup thats thats right still waiting on a refund, which was supposed to have been actioned on Thursday 24th July (last week).

I did get an automated email yesterday from Satronics shop advising refund was authorised on the 29th June (5 days later then claimed).. Now Satronics advises in this thread that refund was authorised on 24th...but shop system wasnt updated till the 29th hence the email yesterday,...

No refund has hit my card yet..nor do I have any notification from moneybookers etc (they payment processing party on Satronics shop). That a refund has been issued.

Now if the refund was authorised on Thursday 24th June as claimed by Satronics I would expect this to show on my card by now...it's been 4 clear working days..Not including Thursday.

Now I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one and wait until Friday to see if the refund has hit my card...Could just be taking time to be processed by my card issuer...etc

However im having a hard time believing anything...coming from Satronics is true at the minute...just seem to be a whole load of lies, and delay tactics..I have a feeling the refund was not issued last week as advised...and was only issued when I recieved email yesterday...if even then !

@gsmtech - contact moneybookers directly to get verification of the refund. They will be the ones crediting your account. [email protected] - tell them your order number if possible and that it was with satronics, you could alternatively phone them

@gsmtech - contact moneybookers directly to get verification of the refund. They will be the ones crediting your account. [email protected] - tell them your order number if possible and that it was with satronics, you could alternatively phone them

Cheers for that.

Ok I phoned Moneybookers, and the good news is they confirm my refund has been authorised.

The bad news is, as suspected...Satronics did NOT authorise/process the refund on Thursday 24th June as he claimed..
Moneybookers confrim the refund was authorised/processed on 29th June...same day I recieved the email..which means I should see the refund hit my card by Friday if im lucky...more likely to be next week Monday though...

Cheers for that.

Ok I phoned Moneybookers, and the good news is they confirm my refund has been authorised.

The bad news is, as suspected...Satronics did NOT authorise/process the refund on Thursday 24th June as he claimed..
Moneybookers confrim the refund was authorised/processed on 29th June...same day I recieved the email..which means I should see the refund hit my card by Friday if im lucky...more likely to be next week Monday though...
I had no doubt he would refund you, but as you pointed out, it's about the delay tactics. The guy has gotta stop trying to take on the whole world in arguments and focus more on quality of service, even if that means issuing a refund. If he changes in that way, he could be very successful with the competitive prices he has

I am by no means a fan boy of Satronics but two orders I have placed, Sun 20th June being for a DM 518s which turned up on 22nd June & 3 DM 500s on 28th June & turned up on 30th June, all these products where in stock according to his website, so am happy with his service, I understand the people that are PO about his service, should say on his site about stuff not being in stock & to let you know when it is back in stock.

i ordered 3 dm518s on thursday

they turned up on friday morning

i sugest u ring up and make sure items are in stock

Good to see that some people are getting the products and service they are paying for in a timely fashion...It seems people ordering the DM518s seem to be having some joy..Maybe your right probably because the item is actually in stock when ordered...

The point is, some people have ordered items which are showing "In Stock" on the website...such as Yosser and the DM600 he ordered....2 weeks later, no replies to emails etc etc...he gets told the item is not in stock..

- Why take payment fo items you dont have in stock ?
- Why are customers not told by email, phone etc..that there is a delay and items will be posted on xx yy date ... Or a full refund should be issued. Customer initiated emails are not answered...Some people claim they have fobbed off with excuses for over 2 months...Cant be conincedence that multiple people on several different forums are all reporting similar issues..
- It seems the complet opposite to the service people are reporting from Eurosky who by all accounts seem to be very good at keeping customers informed etc...
- Maybe this is just a temporary blip at Satronics and things will get sorted out...Prices are amongst the best i've seen for a UK supplier...serviece and support unfortunately is amongst the poorest...

Last edited:
Payments are automatically taken at time of order, and we have improved email support.

DM800 is now back in stock (both models)
DM518S is back in stock

DM500S - Out of stock, expected stock end of the week.

Thanks
Satronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back