S*Y security update

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether or not the box is connected to the phoneline isnt going to stop the ability to share the card. IF some new pairing process kicks in and affects sharing it wont have anything to do with the phoneline as we all know many people have never had their boxes connected to their phonelines.

It'll be something every customer has to have in common, and that'll most likely be some form of software on the box / update to the card that allows it only to be read with an official cam, but again, who knows! Im no expert!

whether or not the box is connected to the phoneline isnt going to stop the ability to share the card. IF some new pairing process kicks in and affects sharing it wont have anything to do with the phoneline as we all know many people have never had their boxes connected to their phonelines.

It'll be something every customer has to have in common, and that'll most likely be some form of software on the box / update to the card that allows it only to be read with an official cam, but again, who knows! Im no expert!

Whatever it is gonna be it must be technically very difficult for them or it would have been done by now :)

Has anyone done this yet ? . I've had a letter and 3 phone calls from sly wanting my nds number. My cards in my dbox so anybody know how long I would have to leave it in my sly box for the update to happen ?

I suppose it's the same as adding new Channels they can do the call to the Card at any time to add the codes and I presume if they suspect CS turn off HD or whatever.

I have the 895 Box and mine was paired after this all started so I am assuming mine is now covered.

i have heard of some people who have lost the hd channels off there card

With all this going on I'm guessing it's not a good time to buy a skybox f3?

There's never a good time to buy a skybox F3 lol, get a motorised setup and a good E2 box :)

Was thinking going back to CS game but with this threat dont fancy spending out few months down the line we all have black screens

I've just had my setup a month, new to all this, i hope i get at least a year out of it lol

Mine was updated after the new security update happened so I'd imagine I'll be left alone for a while and by then the Oscam team should have a workaround.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk HD

i would very much doubt it as they would have implemented any measures if they were able. I don't expect to see it stopping until the cards are replaced sometime in 2015/2016

i would very much doubt it as they would have implemented any measures if they were able. I don't expect to see it stopping until the cards are replaced sometime in 2015/2016

what makes you think that will stop it?

when the white card was issued it was shared within the week

Very true MFCGAVMFC maybe when nxt cards do arrive might have same security as australia reports over there card share no longer works

what makes you think that will stop it?

when the white card was issued it was shared within the week

Yes, but because blue cards were already in share and nothing changed.
While, the new crypted pairing will be more similar to what's doing the serbian provider Total Tv: with difference that there, no card works in a different box, while here if you like, you could share your basic mixes again, but sports and movies will be working on its paired box only!

Dont kid yourself guys,

If Sly wanted it stopped tomorrow they could,
its a matter of trying to figure out if it would be worth the amount of customers they would lose against people who MAY take out new subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back