Replay Not Working...

Pm sent read it now before the rugby who do you support I,m into st helens and bradford

edogg

pmsl , these boxes have been the kiss of death from day 1. im suprised anyone still uses 1

PIJ

pmsl , these boxes have been the kiss of death from day 1. im suprised anyone still uses 1

PIJ

up until now, my replay has never gone down in the last year and a half...
my epg works better than my starviews and i dont have the jitter problem some people have had.

my mates have replay lites for about a year now still going sound till this week just got to be aptient and wait for a fix know?

has anyone had a problem like this before and if so how long did it take for the fix to arrive !!!!

any one know if there will ever be a fix or new image to solve the terrible gliching and awfull lack of egp got my box working ok just to turn it of its real bad to watch: shocked2

Thanks Guys

Great work guys. i didn't even notice it had gone down until this morning (this heep is located in my kids room as thier punishment lol). It's now working with the info and link from you guys.

Thanks again, proof that these forums make a difference.

Last edited:
my mates have replay lites for about a year now still going sound till this week just got to be aptient and wait for a fix know?

has anyone had a problem like this before and if so how long did it take for the fix to arrive !!!!

l'll be amazed if a fix ever comes along for the replay m8 . the only change is that the digivox is using the same tuner . both hit the same day and both have 16.9 picture and the same setup menu . this could be why there so cheap ?

replay

ive had this problem all week too, followed this tut and im up and running again.
its such a shame that this box has no permanent fix, trial and error.
when will there be a new image available for this replay box?
it must be over a year now and no one is working on it.
i wouldnt try another one of these boxes, just problems and it was alot of money.
when i bought it from datageeks i was promised that support would be available but not from him fair enough but no one wants to get involved even thoiugh they have all had there money from us all.
well were all still waiting, someone make an image, a good one or an updated 1 thats all we want.
if you look at the dreambox/dbox section there are images availabe nearly more than a few every month. but replay NOTHING M8.. zilch

thanks to whoever made this quick fix up and typed it up. it has helped me and alot of other people out!

nick : po :

PM sent M8
hiya edogg long time no type lol any chance of a pm mate on the how to find keys. although i will settle for any pm's off any members who can be helpfull. the mother inlaw is driving me crazy with her moaning as well as the misses. keys to lock the be hatches away would be cool too :)

hiya edogg long time no type lol any chance of a pm mate on the how to find keys. although i will settle for any pm's off any members who can be helpfull. the mother inlaw is driving me crazy with her moaning as well as the misses. keys to lock the be hatches away would be cool too :)
The keys are posted on this site m8, try typing "keys" in a search and you just might find them.

have a look in downloads too m8

Hi weng hope you found your keys if not have sent you an address to get new ones cut this locksmith is trustworthy and wont make a set for himself so your missus will be safely locked up(nudge nudge wink wink)

PM sent or look in downloads for replay fix

after i enter the keys manually, after a day or so the box goes off then i have to enter it again. Im turnign off auto update but still get the same prob.

Any ideas??

Back