Replay Not Working...

Erazor786

Inactive User
Reaction score
my replay box is not working and i wad just wondering if anyone elses Replay has gone off. Im using the 744 update in pure NTHell area. Im jsut getting teh 1800Scrambles screen on all channels apart from the FTA ones

Replay indeed

Yes mine has gone off too pure NThell area. Thats it then good box for a door stop or the bin! No more updates but we all knew it would happen ohhhhhhhh ball bags..........

yep just checked my replay box tried every thing all afternoon can not get it up and running looks like we need some support on this not sure if we will get it or is this the end for the replay boxes : shocked2 :FRIGHT:

you should be able to manually enter the new keys using your remote...in the key manager?

Go to 'Menu'
Go to 'User Installation'
Go to 'Parental Lock'
Type in '7777'(the 7777 needs to be keyed to get the easter-egg type red button to appear)

You should now see a red button at the bottom 'Goto Key Manager'
(from memory so don't quote me on it)

done all that still no go this box has needed a update for a long time the guys that pushed the box never supported it

anyone tried going back to 738 before the last update in case its a emu change

Last edited:
Just read this somewhere else....i dont know if it's bullsh*t as i haven't got a replay..

"Got mine up and running dead easy. Luckily the software engineers who created the box put in an option to turn off the auto update, so here is how you get your box up and running again:-"

Go to PIN
Go to Key Manager
Turn off Auto Update.
Look at the current key in use (in my area it is 00)
Go and find the current key for your area (sorry can't help you there. Use a Dbox to look at Public keys or something).
Put your key into the key manager.
Exit out

yes just put the keys in manually it has worked for me ex cw manc

cheers m8 will have to scan now . l press factory reset because lm a knob lol still have 744 on there but its scanning slow and l cant change the keys now . why didnt l wait , wifes laughing at me now lol

where do i find code for ex c&w???

hanx

can you please resend (im deleted them)

hanx

Last edited:
iv put codes in still dont work :(

wot image u running 744 ? go to auto scan and in the first box put in 4330 and scan when u see a lot of channels flash up go to exit and it will save the ones , go onto sky channels and test and tell us if theres a scramble code and wot the number is

Hi There

Please can someonre pm me witht the codes for ex c&w manchester (stretford) as my replay box has gone off and I cannot get anything other than FTA.

please please please can someone help me get my box back up and runnung.

Cheers in advance.

fermec

Please can someone pm me with the keys for burnley

thanks

Last edited:
dune what you said all im getting is 1800:scrambled

:(

u havent put the first two letter in box ie 00 in manager have u . run though wot u did m8

edit : and u have turn off auto update

Last edited:
Back