noob help needed ..new cccline installed in reflashed zgemma whoosh build infinity not working

Reaction score
hi guys
i reflashed my zgemma h3.2tc latest version whoosh build infinity and open atv 6.3 and im trying to get a new vm cccline working
i have inserted the newcamd.list file in ect folder
on my box went into info panel /softcam-set up /select softcam then i got 3 options cccam mgcam and oscam-emu (i assume i need cccam)but have tried all 3
clicked restarted softcam and restarted box and still not getting anything.
after trawling forums on web i even downloaded and installed the secret softcams plug in but dont think any cams on list a relevent to me
dos cam
gbox
ncam (2 different ones)
oscam (6 different ones)
scam
wicardd
i get some free to air chanels etc working but nothing else
my first install of line so am i doing something stupid that i have missed
pulling my hair out so any ideas

kegnkiwi

DW Regular +
Reaction score
cccam also opens cable channels. You could paste your cline into cccam.cfg located in usr keys. Hey ferret i wonder if the newcamdlist goes in usr keys instead of /etc. Openatv has a different files structure but not sure if newcamdlist goes in there

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
cccam also opens cable channels. You could paste your cline into cccam.cfg located in usr keys. Hey ferret i wonder if the newcamdlist goes in usr keys instead of /etc. Openatv has a different files structure but not sure if newcamdlist goes in there
Your right mate it is usr/keys on openatv

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
if you using cccam

you need the file CCcam.cfg (not capital letters) with your line and it goes in /etc folder

also I would ditch cccam and use mgcamd

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
if you using cccam

you need the file CCcam.cfg (not capital letters) with your line and it goes in /etc folder

also I would ditch cccam and use mgcamd
ensure cccam.cfg is CCcam.cfg - capital letters in file names are important on Linux based sytems

TEST