Zgemma HS2 - Stuck on Boot - No Channels - PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
Hi All,

For some reason my old account is inactive and i cant access it no more, so i created a new account,

i woke up this morning and found that my box was stuck on BOOT, and im not sure what i can do i have restarted and taken the usb out but my difference,

also, its been couple years now since C-Line stopped working and ive had no channels since, what can i do going forward, is this box even worth fixing and getting IPTV on or shall i get a new box,

i need to understand how IPTV works and can i set it up like SKY,

does anyone have any images i can use please.

Many thanks

Start by reflashing the box

DOWNLOAD

IPTV will run on it and with the right skin can look similar to sky

What was your user name on your old account ?

Hey Ferret,

my old account was Junaiidmalik,

and thank you for advising, i will reflash now, and is there a guide i can follow, to set up IPTV with the SKY bouquets just like how Cline was

, and who can i trust getting the iptv from

No one can recommend a iptv provider it breaks the rules.

Flash the willobuild

Then install jedi maker to make the bouquets from the details your provider gives you

would you recommend doing IPTV on this receiver, or should i get another box, and i will give it ago now and let you know is there a guide on how to setup IPTV on this

many thanks

You have the box already so give IPTV a go on it lots do.

Guide to setup iptv have you installed jedi maker extreme ?

Hey Ferret,

this morning ive noticed, that the BOX is now stuck on a red light, i have hard reset and taken out all the cables, its just stuck on the red light

i dont see the BOOT anymore, im not sure what i can do, however sometimes if i wait long enough the Boot does come up ? but does not say flash after

Last edited:
If you are looking at another box I would either get a 4K Firestick or a Chromecast with Google TV and install Tivimate, but no real facility for recording if you need to do that

There are ways of expanding the storage on the firestick so you could use a different app if you can’t record using Tivimate.

There are ways of expanding the storage on the firestick so you could use a different app if you can’t record using Tivimate.

you can record on tivimate, but no season passes

Hey Ferret,

this morning ive noticed, that the BOX is now stuck on a red light, i have hard reset and taken out all the cables, its just stuck on the red light

i dont see the BOOT anymore, im not sure what i can do, however sometimes if i wait long enough the Boot does come up ? but does not say flash after

Looks like bootloader corruption mate box will need to be jtagged not an easy task if your not fimiliar with the process.

Looks like bootloader corruption mate box will need to be jtagged not an easy task if your not fimiliar with the process.
im just doing some testing and found that when i turn the box on with the USB STICK at the back to flash it, the BOOT does NOT come up only the red light, however if i take the USB out the BOOT logo appears straight after,

well i did see it flash, and it kept booting and flashing so i took the USB out then back to square one, right now when i put the USB in BOOT wont show up untill i take the USB out, now i if i wait 5 mins the boot logo will show but again nothing happens, is there another flash file i could download maybe its the flash ?

If you are looking at another box I would either get a 4K Firestick or a Chromecast with Google TV and install Tivimate, but no real facility for recording if you need to do that
you can record on tivimate, but no season passes

You said there is no facility to record so which is it.

@JonMMM posts confused me as he stated that there was no facility to record and then in his next post said it did have the facility to record🤔

You can but not like you can on an E2 Machine, sky Tivo etc

Back