Replay Not Working...

i went to key manager , tuned off auto update , then went to edit nagra page , put new codes in

PROV ID 0X01 < >

0X00 0X1F,
0X01 0XEC

then exit

i went to key manager , tuned off auto update , then went to edit nagra page , put new codes in

PROV ID 0X01 < >

0X00 0X1F,
0X01 0XEC

then exit

u dont enter there m8 the one on the bottom where u changed update

public keys

Can anyone give me latest public keys or the place to get them? thanks that would be great.

ok . l did it the hard way .

1. did a factory reset ( but u might not have too)
1a scanned on 4330 till l had a few sky channels and stopped
2 went into menu
3 open parent lock
4 typed in 7777 press ok and repeat 4 time till u go back to menu
5 then go back into parent lock and u will see manger button press the coloured button to enter that menu
6 turn off auto update
7 go down to the bottom and insert the new keys for your area
8 check the sky channels u saved if there working do a full auto scan

Last edited:
ok . l did it the hard way .

1. did a factory reset ( but u might not have too)
1a scanned on 4330 till l had a few sky channels and stopped
2 went into menu
3 open parent lock
4 typed in 7777 press ok and repeat 4 time till u go back to menu
5 then go back into parent lock and u will see manger red button
6 turn off auto update
7 go down to the bottom and insert the new keys for your area
8 check the sky channels u saved if there working do a full auto scan

dune what you said still did work
just in case i got it wrong at 7 you have to prss the blue button and the got to ne porivder and then put new codes in ???

i must be doing some think worng :(

hi there please can you tell me where to get the code from im ex c&w nthell manchester.

Cheers

Fermec

Sorted it out.WHat u need to do is get the key for a dbox which is wot i done, and then go to key manager on the replay box and go to current key. Go down to the bottom and manually input the keys. Thats what i dnoe and its working fine now.

where did u get the key for the dbox, I have a dbox and a replay box but just need the key for the replay.

Fermec

where did u get the key for the dbox, I have a dbox and a replay box but just need the key for the replay.

Fermec

Right what u need to do is go to your dbox and
Press the blue button
Go to Keys menu
Then go to the first option "Nagra CA for Current Channel" either by pressig Red or Ok
Then note the last 16 digits in that line from the first line its starts with "prov:......

Fermec lets u sknow how u get on
Hope that helps m8

Last edited:
can someone plz send the keys for rochdale/manchester nthell and some info am on 744

HI There

Used your link to get the keys and have now got it working thank you very much for your help, it now works brill again.

Thanks again

Fermec

i sorted it out yesterday by getting the keys of my DBOX but it seems that is is only a temporary fix becasue after half an hour the REplay dies on me again witht that 1800scrambled shite!

Any ideas??

turn auto update off when you input the keys mine is still working since 8pm last night

repla

hi guys could someone please tell me where i can find my key,i live in merseyside tw,mate has asked me to record football for him and i want to watch rugby lol,so could do with sorting replay out asap,cheers all

Back