Zgemma HS2 - Stuck on Boot - No Channels - PLEASE HELP

Not sure why you brought another enigma2 box they were great for satellite and cable but those days are gone. Good android or Firesticks are far better for IPTV

i think i have managed to get my self up and running now, but as mentioned before we cannot discus IPTV providers so now its just a grey area for me to figure out who may be good

i think i have managed to get my self up and running now, but as mentioned before we cannot discus IPTV providers so now its just a grey area for me to figure out who may be good

Its good youve done it all by yourself with no help :oops:

The H9 has the stalker app on it so find yourself a provider that does MAC accounts and go from there

Hi can anybody help i have a Zgemma h2s stuck on boot have tried to flash but the box doesn’t pick up the image

Hi i have flashed the Zgemma with openapv 6.3 but can’t seem to get the turners set to the Astra does anybody know where their might be a video or instructions for step by step thanks john

The only thing you will get now is free to air channels now as card sharing ended a long time ago

But you could put IPTV onto the box

Its not allowed on this forum to ask for a IPTV service of links to obtain one

The only thing you will get now is free to air channels now as card sharing ended a long time ago

But you could put IPTV onto the box

Its not allowed on this forum to ask for a IPTV service of links to obtain one
Sorry I didn't make myself clear I'm having problems with Openapv 6.3 once loaded onto Zgemma H2S and i get to the tuner A and B i load the Astra satellite to each tuner i can't get any channels

Sorry I didn't make myself clear I'm having problems with Openapv 6.3 once loaded onto Zgemma H2S and i get to the tuner A and B i load the Astra satellite to each tuner i can't get any channels
What type of LNB do you have on your dish and how have you got each tuner setup.

Hi not to sure which LNB I have, but I know it's runs three boxes two are openboxes have the free to air satellite channels and one is a Zgemma H2S before the box stuck on boot i was using it to get used for free to air as well and to use some of the built in IPTV stuff on it. Just looking to flash it and start again

Ok so if it runs a openbox its probably a Universal LNB.

So how have you got you tuner setup

If your dish is looking at 28e

Simple
Single
28e

Should do the trick make sure the lnb cable is going to the tuner you have configured.

Back