Only FTA

also when i downloaded the toolbar, i tried to download the key but all it said was find or save, it didnt know which program to use

ftp to the box, look in var/keys for the file keylist, save it to your pc, edit it and add new keys, upload it back to the same place with the ftp program......

ok guys keys are available just get the bigmaqtool bar and download keymaster and it will do till a perm fix

wheres that in the toolbar m8 ,,,
specsavers.jpg

how do i edit keys thanks, is as you see them ie; alphabetical or doesnt it matter.

i know this must sound shocking but do i have to connect my box to my pc?

i downloaded the keymaster but it doesnt know which program to use. the internet or a program of my choice. i aint got a private message mate. thanks for your continued help.

got the keys mate. i live in essex, which one do i use? also i got dreamboox dm 500c, how do i change my keys.

i downloaded the keymaster but it doesnt know which program to use. the internet or a program of my choice. i aint got a private message mate. thanks for your continued help.

unrar it first.. u need winrar

whats best app to edit keylist.txt Notepad or WordPad (Windows XP)

I just tried the new keys, but they didnt work for me...im in Edinburgh...lets hope there is a fix soon

yeh i have got all the keys, but i have no idea how to edit them on my box. do i have to connect my box to my laptop? or is a simple inputting of k*ys from my remote. i been trying to find how to do it but cant find it. help please

yeh i have got all the keys, but i have no idea how to edit them on my box. do i have to connect my box to my laptop? or is a simple inputting of k*ys from my remote. i been trying to find how to do it but cant find it. help please

You can use tux prog in plugins menu. Enter using your remote.

Keys are definitely working, thats me back in business....shame we're going to have to keep doing this until perm fix

monty. i went to what you told me and there seems to be two columns. beneath the colum it says bin,dev,etc,hdd. this is garbage to me. lol. i have no idea. any more help

Just tried the keys and all working fine for now.. watching the Hatton fight on SS1

ps. Im in the Wigan area

Woody

now on the dw image, press yellow, there are 2 sets of keys, but what do i put in the first 2 boxes? thanks for help

Back