Only FTA

lasor

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Im in the midlands region and have just lost all channels except FTA I have also had a call from a friend who lost channels this morning, I have the AU update on my box and have had no trouble for months, anybody else having the same problem ???

LOL looks like we posted at the same time...

Thursday morning around 10.30? Same for me last time..

maybe nothing tho.

Can confirm the same is happening in London. Here we go again....

Same in wolverhampton, i have restarted cams to no avail. Checked keylist.txt file and it is downloading keys using rom10 but picture is still black. i cleared the keylist.txt file and rescanned for keys. Same thing again.

I think they might have made changes to the roms again or maybe this could be a virgin fault, but when checking their service status page on the virgin media website, it does not mention any fault.

DAMN!

Last edited:
All of belfast is down i just hope people dont open new threats all day saying they are down to flood are fourums

id say the method has been changed again, about the right time of the year for them to start playing games again.

only fta as well london, lost about 20mins ago

Would it be worth ftping the non modified roms back to the box?
Cant do it myself as I'm not affected.........yet!

I'm the same ex TW in Wigan area.....
Here we go !!!!

You can get the channels back if you input your own keys. I now have the channels back but you have to keep inputting the keys into the keys.txt file yourself.

Please remember, we are not allowed to post keys in these forums!!

Back