Looking for a printer

As I said I print very few pages but I do tend to use the scanner a lot. I've taken a lot of the suggestions on board and it would appear that buying a cheap non Epson is the best option.
Thanks everyone :D

If you want to go for printer for home use and you are not going use it daily then I would suggest you to go for laser printer because if you go for inkjet printer and if you don't use it frequently then the cartridge ink will dry and you money will go waste every time for the cartridge. If you go for laser printer then the tanner powder will not be dry, you can use it any longer time till it is not finished and moreover you can again refill (hp 65 ink cartridge) the tanner not like cartridges you have to purchase new every time. So I would suggest you to go for laser printer always.

I have a scanner printer and ink went dry and pain in the arse buying new cartridges so i went and got a printer with toner cartridge and its only black and white is all i need and Amazon refill was like 15 Euro.
So scanner is used for scanning and printer for printing on an old slow desktop.

Back