NJLWORLD V 6.1 (Feedback)

@ AL vckinfo isnt in the image another space saving excersise lol so no boot info

maybe all this space saving will stop when i use a squashfs type image. but i find they go read only very easy, honestly i only built njlworld v6.1 so i could get back into tuxbox compiling after 8 months retirment ( retirment was due to lack of feedback and leaches) as i have other projects on the cards.

i totally forgot about freddyfrogs epg as i was rushing to get the image out
(im a realy bad naughty boy cause i should be supporting this excellent advance in dbox epg ) so that will be number one on the list. sorry freddyfrog :)

@ renwich the yweb is about to change versions once agian so im wiating for it come out of alpha beta before i edit it to uk.

if anyone can point me in the right direction of the diffs to change infobar to show logo's it would be gr8 ( although if you point to your logo's in yweb >> settings they should show next to the channels on yweb)

Last edited:
57 downloads and only 5 feedback posts i see the usaul still happens leech leech leech
lol

i guess nobody belived the bit on the end that said no feedback box blows up in 24 hrs,

57 downloads and only 5 feedback posts i see the usaul still happens leech leech leech
lol

i guess nobody belived the bit on the end that said no feedback box blows up in 24 hrs,

Looks like it m8, its unfortunate too because the same people who dont leave feedback and the 1st to moan when things go wrong. The feedback I leave is probably of no use to you but at least I leave something.

Just one thing I have noticed (not a problem though). When changing channels there is a slight crackle in the sound, as I said it is a problem just something I noticed.

Looks like it m8, its unfortunate too because the same people who dont leave feedback and the 1st to moan when things go wrong. The feedback I leave is probably of no use to you but at least I leave something.

Just one thing I have noticed (not a problem though). When changing channels there is a slight crackle in the sound, as I said it is a problem just something I noticed.

go into njlworld menu >>> personalised menu >>>>> settings>>> turn driver menu to visable .

then turn spts mode off that is causing the crackling hope this helps.

all feedback is helpfull m8, like now when you turn spts off you can tell me if the chanels take longer to turn over and if you get a problem with fta not showing some times .if you dont mind that is

go into njlworld menu >>> personalised menu >>>>> settings>>> turn driver menu to visable .

then turn spts mode off that is causing the crackling hope this helps.

all feedback is helpfull m8, like now when you turn spts off you can tell me if the chanels take longer to turn over and if you get a problem with fta not showing some times .if you dont mind that is

It took the crackling away but as you suspected fta have indeed gone sound only. As for channel changing speeds...I noticed no difference at all.

No m8 sorry, I should have said.

Nokia 2x...Belfast area, gbox and 0014 if thats any use.

could you try fiddling with the settings>>>>>servers/boot menu see if that stops the issue . cheers in advance

could you try fiddling with the settings>>>>>servers/boot menu see if that stops the issue . cheers in advance

Tried all sorts of combinations with boot info, pmt udate, ftp server and yweb server either enabled or disabled and it was mainly all sound only, occassionally I got some fta showing but if I changed channel and went back then it was away again. Turn spts mode on and back to normal immediately

oh im so dull LOL i didnt meen that menu sorry m8. i ment the driver and ucode menu in njlworld menu .

im sure it will make no diffrence but its just in case it does . thanks

oh im so dull LOL i didnt meen that menu sorry m8. i ment the driver and ucode menu in njlworld menu .

im sure it will make no diffrence but its just in case it does . thanks

No probs m8, I will try a mess with those settings later when I can steal the remote from the wife.

No probs m8, I will try a mess with those settings later when I can steal the remote from the wife.

dont steal it m8 it belongs to you tv is a man thing how dare the woman take that away aswell LOL .

Tried all sorts of combinations with reboots and still the same, they crackling doesnt annoy me though.

Tried all sorts of combinations with reboots and still the same, they crackling doesnt annoy me though.

it must be something your box dosnt like I'm running this image without the crackling..? I've just set the ucode and camd,to suit my box, thats all I've changed

Gr8 img - cheers

haven't used the box for a while, had the crackling issue but using spts mode off , evocamd, 001A sorted that out....sagem x2

thanks

I haven't used your image for a while. Than I was extremley happy to use some years back and soon I will try to see the new image.. I am sure it is another good image that we can rely on...
Cheers

hi nj2006
thanks for all your hard work on this img
i have the same issue as jaffa crackling noise changing channel also the volum would go changed image last night to keep the wife happy but will have a go later will try changing some of the settings using a nokia aswell.
cheers johny48

I downloaded the image now. The picture quality and sound great. The major headache for me is; some channells can be seen some channells (Slysport 1-2-3) cannot be seen (Although SlysportExtr OK.
I fiddled the softcams and Ucodes but no vail....!! Stucked here?

I downloaded the image now. The picture quality and sound great. The major headache for me is; some channells can be seen some channells (Slysport 1-2-3) cannot be seen (Although SlysportExtr OK.
I fiddled the softcams and Ucodes but no vail....!! Stucked here?

did you add special files to the image m8

hi nj2006
thanks for all your hard work on this img
i have the same issue as jaffa crackling noise changing channel also the volum would go changed image last night to keep the wife happy but will have a go later will try changing some of the settings using a nokia aswell.
cheers johny48
#var/uptime
19:30:42 up 1 day, 1:20, load average: 0.10, 0.10, 0.09

no stutter no glitches not even a flicker. but then these dboxes are funny things with minds of their own. magnu420 up there havent been able to have his lid on his box for over 4 months. he flashed my image as a tester and it worked like a dream.

if you have a booster inplace try removing it ...........

Back