nj2006

Inactive User
Reaction score
Built using the latest cvs.
includes
set my location in Neutrino
new all in wonder v2 ish menu
support for gbox, evocamd,mgcamd
hdd interface menu (still no hdd files but you can free space and put them in )
yweb 2.7.1 alpha

contians no roms or keys

Thanks to the usual ukdevs that help this image happen.

( its in download section )

feedback here please within 24hrs of flashing image otherwize your box will blow up
:Smileysex

Excellent m8, lbeen a while since we had one of your images so thanks for doing it, I will put this on tomorrow and leave feedback, cant have it blowing up now.

Just put this on , and what a class image to come out of retirement with

nice and stable with all the popular camds

nice clear crisp picture

the updated All in wonder menu,

Intergrated Set my location in the service menu

Cables selection for all areas including Irish ones

quick to boot and clear channels

A highly recommended image for your box

well done m8 lets hope you continue your work

just put this on me box looks really good running on evocam
looks stable will keep you informed thats if it dont blow up
i wonder if they ever be another njworld image
thanks for sharing

thanks for the kind words guys ;)

as for will there ever be another njlworld only time will tell

Had this on about an hour now and I like it, very neatly set out. I usualy only use Ucode 0014 as its the only one that worked but it was defaulted to 0013 and that worked aswell, no idea what that means but just thought I would mention it as I have nothing else to say...lol

Great image, great quality. Thanks.

Had this on about an hour now and I like it, very neatly set out. I usualy only use Ucode 0014 as its the only one that worked but it was defaulted to 0013 and that worked aswell, no idea what that means but just thought I would mention it as I have nothing else to say...lol

Great image, great quality. Thanks.

thanks for the feedback cant explian why 0013 works for you on this image.
it could be a renamed 0014 by mestake maybe sombody that can only use 0013 normally can check it out. and verify.

i removed it m8 (sorry)
will put it back in next version if there is one ;)

You naughty njl you! OK, as an interim measure, I've got Chess running under the Blue button, LOL! Just edit the chess.cfg file and change it from type=1 to type=2 and reload plugins (after you've made this visible in Personalisation, ahem!)- and it works fine.

And I thought Enigma was mysterious, LOL! Cheers- AL ;)

You naughty njl you! OK, as an interim measure, I've got Chess running under the Blue button, LOL! Just edit the chess.cfg file and change it from type=1 to type=2 and reload plugins (after you've made this visible in Personalisation, ahem!)- and it works fine.

And I thought Enigma was mysterious, LOL! Cheers- AL ;)

thats one way around the issue i didnt know , you learn sommit new every day .cheers m8

i removed it m8 (sorry)
will put it back in next version if there is one ;)

thats one way around the issue i didnt know , you learn sommit new every day .cheers m8

Nor did I, m8! It's things like this that make you wanna sit down and experiment, which is what I love about dbox... Especially when it works first try!

Now to add TuxWeather and 7 Day (ish) EPG. Great work, njl- and a big thanks for sharing it around the community!

Respects- AL :salute:

Built using the latest cvs.
includes
set my location in Neutrino
new all in wonder v2 ish menu
support for gbox, evocamd,mgcamd
hdd interface menu (still no hdd files but you can free space and put them in )
yweb 2.7.1 alpha

contians no roms or keys

Thanks to the usual ukdevs that help this image happen.

( its in download section )

feedback here please within 24hrs of flashing image otherwize your box will blow up
:Smileysex

hi

do u have any english guides on learning how to make the files edit the files u no the only guides i can get are german nogo for me

Have just made new cvs. setlocating in neutrino and all that.

just want to learn more on making my own files that are need to get image working right and to make image better.

NICE IMAGE BY THE WAY WELL DONE M8.

hi

do u have any english guides on learning how to make the files edit the files u no the only guides i can get are german nogo for me

Have just made new cvs. setlocating in neutrino and all that.

just want to learn more on making my own files that are need to get image working right and to make image better.

NICE IMAGE BY THE WAY WELL DONE M8.

hi johnboy196 hows things ? there where no english guides to make the edits , also there are as of yet no diffs for the aiw menu, this is why its listed as having the aiw menu v2 ish it was coded from the source files that were incomplete.
(as of yet i dont think the cableferret image team have made these public)
i know nitr8 worked on getting the set my location diffs together, on the hope it will be incuded in the cvs. (fingers crossed) , if i get arround to posting my edits in diff form they will be where you got the setmylocation in neutrino diff m8, as i know there wasnt access for the person to post them here on dw. hope this helps m8 ;)

I've been running this since you first let me test it m8, my dodgy sagem hasnt glitched once since I had this image on stable as m8,

none of the usual channel unavailable, black screens, or freezing

well done...

I've been running this since you first let me test it m8, my dodgy sagem hasnt glitched once since I had this image on stable as m8,

none of the usual channel unavailable, black screens, or freezing

well done...

glad its still working m8 , thanks for testing and leaving feedback

so the only segestions to inprove are put games back in and include the 7 day epg.
can anybody else se anything.

so the only segestions to inprove are put games back in and include the 7 day epg.
can anybody else se anything.

upgrade the y-web to English,

maybe skin it with a NJl World theme

provider icon on info bar

The 3D colour buttons work nice with this image, NJL- pm me if I can help with the font files for these.

Ditto for FreddyFrog's 7 Day EPG files. I have 6 Days epg running sweet as on the 110 channels I want this on, with 'Now n Next' only epg for the 125 channels I rarely, if ever, watch. (These are in the epgfilter.xml file).

For the long EPG to work, the pvr_epg channel must reside in services.

Very impressed with boot speed and channel change speed!! After coming out of Standby- where it auto-switches to pvr_epg, the picture appears almost immediately. The other image I'm testing the epg on takes up to 15 seconds for the picture to pop up!

There's also some smaller versions of evocamd and mgcamd floating around, these are about half the size of the ones you have used.

I've checked my settings are correct, but I still don't see any BootInfo screen on startup.

Cheers- AL

Back