****Digtalworldz Dream Neutrino V 1.0 Released****Feedback Thread [500c]

this is a great image the best by miles me thinks. but the time is 1 hour out is there any way to change this thanks

hello to all

would like to say thanks and keep up the good work.:Bounce:

Clocks went forward last night, the time is now 1 hour out.

I believe the following needs to be placed in /var/etc/init although not tried it yet.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I can confirm above works.
init file atttached - extract and ftp to \var\etc on dreambox. Ensure file permissions stay at 755.

hi, i for some reason can not get this to work.... i have tried to FTP the file but tthat dfon;t work asnd i have manually typed in the line but still no luck.... any ideas

does anyone have the latest picicons ?.
I was playing and lost all mine :(

Hi munchkin, most of the dm500 guys use enigma images, your best option is to reflash the box mate,

Hi munchkin, most of the dm500 guys use enigma images, your best option is to reflash the box mate,

Hi

Not what I asked for ?, don't worry I have found some now.

ps can't stand enigma images.

Got a new box for my daughter and put this image on (have DW2.1 downstairs) well pleased with it but having a problem now.
set a basic TV bouquet and put 12 channels in for her and saved ok.
Next day (today) went to put movies, sport etc. bouquets on and it doesnt save it, still just the TV and unsorted bouquets.
Have tried a few times and definitely saved after exiting as per red button.
Also tried bouquet editor but that wouldnt export to box kept sayin something like cant export file, services.
I could import ok and one bouquet showed eg. TV
Am I missing something obvious here
Thanks

Any one tried this on an OM box? I flashed it to the cable side of things but now it wont let me ebable the network... its almost like it cant see the network port on the box.

Any ideas guys? Tried flashing twice with different downloads incase it was a bad flash, but still the same result.

Last edited:
When ever i put the file on my box, it just hangs at the boot screen... does anyone know why that happens...??

Make sure the permissions are still set at 755, do not edit the file in notepad use a unix compatible editor.

Make sure the permissions are still set at 755, do not edit the file in notepad use a unix compatible editor.

such as..???

i just extracted the file from the rar in the earlier post.. and replaced the existing file..

such as..???

i just extracted the file from the rar in the earlier post.. and replaced the existing file..

That should be fine. Depending on you ftp client you may need to reset the file permissions. Right click and see what options you have, it may be called CHMOD. File permissions need to be set at 755.

Having problems with Screen 1 (Sly Movies) stuttering, and pixelating, anything I can do about this, doesn't seem to do it on any other channels that I've noticed...?

im dying to try these images need to get my posts up

thanks

Hi all, trying to install this new image but having some probs.
Have ftp the magic.tar file to tmp ok.
tar -xf magic.tar ok
but when I try cp var/bin/emu/* /var/bin/emu/ I get cp: unable to open
`/var/bin/emu/` : is a directory
Anyone know whats going wrong?

Ian

im dying to try these images need to get my posts up

thanks

Me too- and it's against my nature to post rubbish just to raise post count so sorry in advance. Thanks very much to all who have worked on this- Cheers.

Back