****Digtalworldz Dream Neutrino V 1.0 Released****Feedback Thread [500c]

I think I my have scrapped my box, I think it's a clone dm500-c I had 2.1 on it and it would not pick up any channels then I switched to a few different images but now i have re-flashed the original and streamInfo says it cannot find info on any of the scrreens.

The strange thing is I have got broadband down the same line and it works and the tv can scan in some channels through the cable, I have also tried using old tuner drivers which is the only thing that used to show me the BER but now even thats not working

can someone help me please. oh and I have the information on my area
TW 40975 411.000 6.952

if theres anything else just ask I'd like my telly this weekend :Clap:

I wonder why I can't seem to PM you either lol I've binned and hammered the box now lol so we'll never find out funny that it wont brng bck the box but **** do I feel much much better, i'll try it on a dbox maybe lol

so long as it's only dented get it out of the bin, can pm when you have made more posts.

Clocks went forward last night, the time is now 1 hour out.

I believe the following needs to be placed in /var/etc/init although not tried it yet.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I can confirm above works.
init file atttached - extract and ftp to \var\etc on dreambox. Ensure file permissions stay at 755.

: thanks : wiggy9906
done very nicsly

: thanks : wiggy9906
done very nicsly

this didnt work for me... when i tried doing it through telnet it was read only so i couldnt change the file.

when i tried doing it through ftp it would transfer

i couldnt change the cmod to 755

any ideas?

it is version 2 thats on with the arrow fix? thats the image im using

is that the wrong one?

as I was aware the clock was fixed in V2.0

ill get version 2 an flash it on a rainy day... it doesnt bother me that much that the time is out by 1hr. the programs are still on at the right time! lol

all up and running, works sweet. Only thing that i cant do is when i delete a channel it doesnt get deleted. A folder called Andere gets created and all deleted channels end up in there. After deletion there bak once the box has been rebooted. No matter what settings ive tried via the remote i couldnt get them to stay deleted. Apart from that its bang on :)

Why can I not get this code to work in Telnet, it keeps saying there is no such file or directory, any help? Anyone please help me! It driving me nuts like a steering wheels in my pants.

Back