New method through ethernet?

dongles are pretty simple devices. You can get serial/ethernet converter chipsets !!!!

I am sure I read your comment somewhere before.

TheCoder said:
The dongles are pretty simple devices. You can get serial/ethernet converter chipsets from various vendors for less than £5 (if all your after is a basic converter).

You really are just trying to look clever by repeating comments made by other people who actually know what they are talking about.

Newsflash: It aint working ...

Last edited:
its the best thing to happen in the cable world for years :Clap:... the markets been saturated for years , this will get rid of the crud and make it sit under the radar abit l hope

under the radar? its never going to become open again - virmin is dead for the freeloaders RIP....

rite guyz da supplier i told u bout has the iconnector in stock & r retaillin at £110. But after carefully readin all ur replys i hav decided not 2 get it. Simple matter is dat this is a c/s dat might not even last long.not much support bout as not many ppl dont hav them & wat if 2 many ppl use the server plus u hav 2 b connected 2 internet & i am wit virgin. I would get ratled straight away. The supplier clearly states in a forum he uses dat this might jus last 12 months or less. So screw wasting £110 i would rather watch my sky hd. I thanks many of u guys opinions as u no ur stuff well.

rite guyz da supplier i told u bout has the iconnector in stock & r retaillin at £110. But after carefully readin all ur replys i hav decided not 2 get it. Simple matter is dat this is a c/s dat might not even last long.not much support bout as not many ppl dont hav them & wat if 2 many ppl use the server plus u hav 2 b connected 2 internet & i am wit virgin. I would get ratled straight away. The supplier clearly states in a forum he uses dat this might jus last 12 months or less. So screw wasting £110 i would rather watch my sky hd. I thanks many of u guys opinions as u no ur stuff well.
bummberclad! its ali g in da ouse...staines massive

One of the rules on here is that you speak English.

Does using gansta/text style make you sounds well 'ard or da man ???? ffs.

to be fair, he does sound pretty 'ard
careful hackmax, you want 'im to feckin bang you out?
:slaps:

Its abit steep £110! ...i was thinking more like £15.......well it looks like another way of making $$$$ for sum ! & there happy 2 keep them, i say like b4 (when the uk is FULLY N3) & nobony can get anything on the old stream anymore.like Ireland the PUBLIC servers will come alive !!!! & all the traders will start selling add-ons.e.c.t, !!! So the best thing that can happen rearly is 4 it 2 change over quick so we can get on with the new CS system. :proud:

Its abit steep £110! ...i was thinking more like £15.......well it looks like another way of making $$$$ for sum ! & there happy 2 keep them, i say like b4 (when the uk is FULLY N3) & nobony can get anything on the old stream anymore.like Ireland the PUBLIC servers will come alive !!!! & all the traders will start selling add-ons.e.c.t, !!! So the best thing that can happen rearly is 4 it 2 change over quick so we can get on with the new CS system. :proud:

Ireland has been full N3 for over 9 months now - I still don't see a hugeabundance of PUBLIC dreambox servers.

When are you opening your public server?

Last edited:
Ireland has been full N3 for over 9 months now - I still don't see a hugeabundance of PUBLIC dreambox servers.

When are you opening your public server?

give it time m8 9 months isent long rearly! & they have managed to get further than us @ lest they have 1 working, (not public yet tho)

& about mine .... cant gives no details e.c.t, that would b daft m8+ i bet its against site rules e.c.t, :)

give it time m8 9 months isent long rearly! & they have managed to get further than us @ lest they have 1 working, (not public yet tho)

& about mine .... cant gives no details e.c.t, that would b daft m8+ i bet its against site rules e.c.t, :)

I wish you would **** off and die.

further than "us"????

My DreamBox 500 works just fine with my N3 card :)

Perhaps you mean further than you.

Ok so it would be daft to allow other access to yours (when you get it working) ... and yet you expect others to do it and only charge a one off £15?

Last edited:
Its abit steep £110! ...i was thinking more like £15.......
Your having a laugh how much would it cost you to take out the max packages?

well it looks like another way of making $$$$ for sum ! & there happy 2 keep them, i say like b4 (when the uk is FULLY N3) & nobony can get anything on the old stream anymore.like Ireland the PUBLIC servers will come alive !!!! & all the traders will start selling add-ons.e.c.t, !!! So the best thing that can happen rearly is 4 it 2 change over quick so we can get on with the new CS system. :proud:
Your going to be an old man if your holding out for them traders to cs for £15.

What would peeps here rather do pay £110 for a shite server or £150 for a solid one? I know where i'd be going

Back