need urgent help guys

Killer_K

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey, I need some urgent help guys.

I have a Baxi Brazillia F5 Gas Wall Heater, the flue it has is short so i need a longer flue. My local plumb/diy shop has quotaed me £50 for the longer Baxi flue, surely that seems expensive given that its just as a sheet that is rolled.

I have spent over an hour on the net but haven't been able to find anything - i've been searching for 'Baxi Brazillia Flue extension'.

can anyone recommend a cheap place for me to buy a longer flue for Baxi Brazillia F5 wall heater? cheers

hey, I need some urgent help guys.

I have a Baxi Brazillia F5 Gas Wall Heater, the flue it has is short so i need a longer flue. My local plumb/diy shop has quotaed me £50 for the longer Baxi flue, surely that seems expensive given that its just as a sheet that is rolled.

I have spent over an hour on the net but haven't been able to find anything - i've been searching for 'Baxi Brazillia Flue extension'.

can anyone recommend a cheap place for me to buy a longer flue for Baxi Brazillia F5 wall heater? cheers

This any good pal?

Chimney Flues | Flue Liners | Liner | Gas Flue | Central Heating Flue

I think you can just buy a flue extension by size rather than make.

Price seems right to me is it 50 or carbon monoxide? I know my choice.

Yea I agree, Cost or your life mate ?

How much is your family's life worth ?

i work in the nhs and see a lot of things that could of and should of been prevented.

Buy the right thing, no matter what cost with it comes down to safety.

i don't think he's saying he don't wanna buy one....i think he just don't wanna be ripped off...lol

i don't think he's saying he don't wanna buy one....i think he just don't wanna be ripped off...lol

THANK YOU, TINA

guys, all i was asking for was if any1 was in the knowhow and can recommend a place where i can buy this without getting ripped as Tina mentioned above. As rightly mentioned above safety comes first so money is not an issue but you don't wanna be wasting money just for the sake of it....

anywayz, thanks for those that replied sensibly. having spent less than half an hour on the phone i have found a place which will do it for around £37 incl VAT...what a result from being quoted, £50 + vat, then £91.50 + vat and £55+ vat....See if you don't ask and shop around you will get ripped.

i'm sure there will be places that will be doing this even cheaper...you just need to find them....when the guy at 'UK Gas supplies' quoted me £91.50 + vat....he just made me laugh....... what a stupid price?

thanks guys

Back