Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Deliver

Yep Now showing at £49.99 :)

tell ya guys ifyou havent got a Sat Nav and thinking about it....get this GREAT unit with TomTom on it ;)

Thanks Rat .. think i will get one ..... Did you manage to see if it auto starts on car ignition ?
cheers
garyb

no sorry m8,didnt really want to mess with that

just recived mine, Thanks Fatboy for the link,and reps en-route m8,:banana: now to have fun playing with it lol

cant add reps will try again l8tr

Last edited:
just also received mine.

doesnt come with a power adaptor - so either have to go and charge it in the car or find a suitable one.

overall looks good

just also received mine.

doesnt come with a power adaptor - so either have to go and charge it in the car or find a suitable one.

overall looks good

good to see you got one m8, you can use a motorola mains adaptor for it, seems to work ok.

hope this helps

I just sorted through all my old chargers and found an old Alcatel phone charger :) fits the Navi-Go

it wont short it out or anything will it lol

good to see you got one m8, you can use a motorola mains adaptor for it, seems to work ok.

hope this helps

lol - already tried it but only have nokia old and new phones charger and neither fits...

will go and look at the ones where you can change the end bit.

thanks

I notice that 'Navigo 2' is on Ebuyer. It has a widescreen. Same software tho, I think. Can still upgrade to TT6.
Everyone's probably done that now.

If anyone is interested there is also TomTom One available for £99.93 as the Tesco deal of the day, I actually prefer mobile phone based sat nav myself as you always keep it with you and your less likely to have your car broken into for the sat nav... So I dont really know if this is a good price

http://www.tesco.com/dealoftheday/

play 8gb sdhc

hi all
does the 8gb sd card play are doing for 14.99 work in this navigo?
i know the 4 is ok so i assume the 8 will be to, any1 tried it yet?

no recognition for me in "Announcements and Congratulatory posts" then???? :0:)Clap:

Tt6 MIOMAPS

Just like to share my experiences with you guys.

having bought this sat nav i immediately upgraded the software. Using it i found some major problems.

the touch screen was not very responsive, at times it would not recognise my taps,
it was very slow to update the information

But worst of all was the fact that if i tried to find an address without using the postcode it would send me on a wild goose chase.

i thought i 'd test it by selecting a road i knew how to get to. it took me 20 miles out to some village.I then selected another road and again it tried to take me somewhere else.

My own home address number was not even listed. However, when i inputted my postcode my number appeared. so i tested it with a couple of other postcodes and yes it worked perfectly.

So it didn't work unless i used a postcode.

Now installed TT6 on a 4gb sdhc card and its perfect. its quick and accurate.
got TT6 on DVD from another chap from another forum. also included was MIOMAPS but i've not tested that i'm happy with TT6.
PM if anyone wants them

Got to agree about tomtom 6. It runs flawlessly on this unit.
I ran it in tandem with my tt 510 and it was identical.

Back