Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Deliver

Ive just installed miomaps on mine and going to test that tomorrow :) dosent seem as user friendly as turbodog but maybe thats just me ?

easy to set up onto unit though

so Ill report back on my findings :)

Ive got MioMap v3.2 installed easily, will test it later today. Simple really, I just followed the rename trick in my first post here.

Going to try TomTom later, well once I managed to get hold of it.

Ive got UK maps for MioMap from here, other countries available also. cant get to downlod 7 character postcode search though
http://www.pda4x.com/read.php?tid=57805
Tis July 2007 though. Im not sure how often updates come along.

EDIT: Ok, tried MioMap. Much better than TurboDog but TurboDog is so much easier to use. Voice clarity is better on MioMap also.

For anyone that is interested Ive uploaded the user manual on using MioMap.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a link to the site so i can get my hands on 1

try page/post #1 m8 ;)

Ive managed to get hold of some speed camera updates 8th Feb 2008. I will test them out, see if I can upload them onto Navigo as they are csv files. I have managed to get hold of a tool also.
If I get it working, I will upload it here if anyone is interested.

If anybody wants a case for this, try this leather case for digital cameras from Argos. I got one two weeks ago, and it is big, too big for my camera but this Navigo fits nicely in it.
And it was only 2.99 - bargain me thinks!!!

Linky Here To Argos

5706622A64UC186210M.jpg

just bought one, thanks for the heads up matey

bloody nightmare these guys are

1st they cancel the order online, then i call up to order then they cancel that

Guys could you pls send me the link to download the tomtom software and maps.
I used the ones that were noted on the text file on the unlocker folder but I get maps not found.
I cant edit registry as there is no keyboard.

has anyone got the tomtom maps on and fully working ?

has anyone got the files that are needed already modded ready just to put on memory card or is it not that simple ?

ive been looking too and these files are extremly hard to locate, a point in the right direction or pm with link to direct download would be brill

Ive managed to get the files (supposedly the right ones) but its still not straight forward from what I can gather

I load the 3 files needed to the root of the SD card and thats basicly as far as I get
next step is hit the navigation Icon but nothing happens lol

I havent got tomtom to work either. Regarding MioMap, it is really good though few roads where its max speed differs to the one on the road. Also the speed camera updates dont seem to work. Looks like I still need to work on that.

got tomtom working pks00 check the thread in sat nav section m8 :)

let us know how u get on pks00 :) if u get stuck and u have msn Ill talk u through it

Back