Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Deliver

Re: Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Del

Mine arrived this morning.
Seems nice, what does tomtom do that is extra as the built in software seems ok but being new to this I am not that clued up.
I like the hidden stylus as my fingers are fat.

By all means continue to use TurboDog if it suits you. Some people not so keen on it or prefer to use s/w to their own liking. Reason why Navigo is so popular in addition to the price is the easy modding that you can do.

Re: Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Del

Mine arrived this morning.
Seems nice, what does tomtom do that is extra as the built in software seems ok but being new to this I am not that clued up.
I like the hidden stylus as my fingers are fat.

I've found tom tom to be more accurate and quicker to work out new routes if you go a different way.
My trip home from work takes half hour. The turbo dog wanted to send me all over the place taking 1 1/2 hours lol. Damn dog!

hi guys

anyone know what voltage this takes pls? I lost power adaptor and I want to buy another one.

thanks

Back