Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Deliver

shaan I know the guy/forum you are on about lol
the guy was charging £5 for a DVD with maps files etc ready to go

I spoke to him via email and asked him a simple question about the unit and he replies with I sell DVDs ready to go lol
he must have made a fair bit of cash out of this unit @ £5 a throw

thats the difference with this forum people have asked for help on this unit and we are there PMing members with links to files for FREE

deffo know the forum as well , but got to agree with Rat we are here to help each other and not make a fast buck..

takes me and others days to get the soft, try it out, then post on the board if anyone wants it..;):banana:

does this power via USB as i have a old rover 100 series without a ciggie lighter? good thing is my stereo powers via USB as i use it to charge my phone as i drive lol

does this power via USB as i have a old rover 100 series without a ciggie lighter? good thing is my stereo powers via USB as i use it to charge my phone as i drive lol

yep it does power through usb mate.

The MyGuide 3100 is £69.99, that looks like a good unit too

Has anybody got a link for the unlock pack? the one above isnt working. :-(

anyone know where i can buy a replacement in car charger for the navigo?

the stock one is pants and the front bit of it has snapped, so cant charge it anymore :(

Excellent Forum

shaan I know the guy/forum you are on about lol
the guy was charging £5 for a DVD with maps files etc ready to go

I spoke to him via email and asked him a simple question about the unit and he replies with I sell DVDs ready to go lol
he must have made a fair bit of cash out of this unit @ £5 a throw

thats the difference with this forum people have asked for help on this unit and we are there PMing members with links to files for FREE

You're absolutely right, there's a lot of people trying to make a fast buck, i have the dvd but would never sell it on. This forum is about helping each other. Even today if you look on Ebay there are people trying to make money out of repairing Dboxs at £25 a time. and round my area there are some charging £40.00

These people take the information from members on forums like ours and then sell the information. Unbelievable.

anyone know where i can buy a replacement in car charger for the navigo?

the stock one is pants and the front bit of it has snapped, so cant charge it anymore :(

mine snapped as i was removing it today but i hadnt noticed, i was concerned about the lack of diesel when the stereo went off, my mate noticed the dash light were off aswell - we thought it was some sort of fail safe to conserve fuel :blushing:. finally realised it had fallen apart and shorted the circuit so 2 fuses later and it seems ok

anybody know if the widescreen version can be hacked to run tomtom as they are now out of stock of the 3.2 inch version.

my guess would be yes. as its probably running the exact same software..

navigo tomtom

ive got a navigo s885 its still locked but it runs tomtom6,mio3.3,route66,igo6,igo8 they all work ok on various sd cards but haven't got full post code working yet,my fav is igo 6 which is really smooth,the tomtom6 is from the navsoon site and was done by a bloke called beginner , i haven't got the nerve to do the registry hack to unlock the navigo yet but i might try in the future.......:BLOBBY:

tried to get unlock files not there any more

Back