Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Deliver

can anyone pm a link to maps for gps programs for this navigo ...tomtom ...and other please :D

thats what i done , then added a few voices , :banana::banana:

No unlocking needed.

Just put TT onto an SD card and away you go.

P'sOI and Speed cams just drag n drop onto the card.

Re: Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Del

I noticed today that the time and destination time is 1 hr out (useing TomTom)

Ive looked all around menus but cant see any options to change time or BST/GMT

Re: Navigo GPS Sat Nav Unit - UK Mapping, 3.5" Screen ALSO plays MP3 & MP4 - Free Del

I noticed today that the time and destination time is 1 hr out (useing TomTom)

Ive looked all around menus but cant see any options to change time or BST/GMT

Mines the same, I changed it by going to to System/DateTime
Not right I know but it gets the time sorted for when you need it, else failing that, I look at the clock in the car.

Well I assume thats the time your talking about ;)

I havent hacked mine too tom tom so not sure if this will help but too change the time exit navigation menu and goto system then time/date where u can change it :proud:
or just found this for tom tom
Here's the solution to your problem:
> Tap the "Change preferences" icon
> Tap the Arrow Icon until you reach the screen with the "Set Clock" Icon
> Tap how you would like the time displayed
> Tap done
> Set the correct time to display
> Tap Done

This will set the new time on your unit.

there is no date and time Jay on change preferences

I checked all possibility's before posting m8

Mines the same, I changed it by going to to System/DateTime
Not right I know but it gets the time sorted for when you need it, else failing that, I look at the clock in the car.

Well I assume thats the time your talking about ;)

got it :) cheers m8
had to turn unit off from the side to reboot navi go then system :)

got it :) cheers m8
had to turn unit off from the side to reboot navi go then system :)

Ah yes, good to shutdown to preserve battery but a real pain to get back gps signal as it does take its sweet time sometimes. I find this newer model I got takes longer to find the signal. Oh well, its got win ce 5.0 which means I can use ActiveSync.

found on another site. plus you can make this into a tomtom! gonna have a play with the software this week and get the tomtom software up and running. loads of other people have done it.

GPS Satellite Navigation - Satellite Navigation - Car - Ebuyer

THE all in one sat nav unit - With FULL UK mapping included this unit will make sure you never get lost again !!!

Whether you are heading across town or across the country the GPS is the perfect travel companion. This stylish, pocket- sized device combining GPS based portable navigation with full featured entertainment functions the GPS makes it easy to get where you are going.

The unit offers all the functions you will find on the more expensive units for a fraction of the cost - Making this unit the best entry level unit we have ever offered. And with MP3 & MP4 player included you can also listen to your favourite music or watch your favourite videos when you want !!!
Includes a full 12 month Warranty

Product Features
3.5" Colour Touchscreen
Long-life rechargeable battery built-in
User Friendly software and interface
Instant route calculation - make a wrong turning, instant route re-calculation
Postcode Search
Automatic calculation on driving distance and time
Voice navigation and warning in an option of 5 Languages

:- English, French, Spanish, German & Italian

3D & 2D Mapping Options - and various route options
Clear spoken instructions, turn by turn.
Earphone port
Portable unit - works just as well in you hand as in your car

Technical Specifications
Samsung Processor 400MHz
Win CE.NET 4.2 Operating System
64MB Internal Memory
Built -in GPS high sensitivity receiver and Antenna
Additional Antenna port
Audio Jack/Earphone 3.5mm
3.5h 65k colour TFT display touch panel
Sirf star III built in GPS Receiver
PC interface: USB1.1/2.0
SD card expansion slot
Built-in speaker
Built-in rechargeable Li-ion 15000 mAh battery
Dimensions: 94mm(H)*89.5mm(V)*25mm(D)
Weight:170g box : 660g
Satellite reacquisiton Time Accuracy:100ms
Channel:up to 20
Position Accuracy:up to 3m possible
Approvals: RoHS, FCC, CE

In The Box
Car adapter, USB cable, car holder, user manual, warranty card, quick start guide,SD card with mapping

ive tried to update my tom tom without any sucess at all could not fathom out the map unlocker any way if i got a sat nav that was windows compatable does that mean i can just drag and drop the maps on to it and dont have to unlock them
sorry if my questions seem old hat but if you dont ask you dont learn thanks!

Whats the best deal around at the moment ?
Never been interested before but want want now, but want it cheap :)

Whats the best deal around at the moment ?
Never been interested before but want want now, but want it cheap :)

if u read this thread, you will find this is the cheapest way to get tomtom, miomap, igo, even destinator and route66! Rat has given you a very good price for navigo also. You aint gonna get anything cheaper unless someone sells you one, its 2nd hand or a little "hot"

Can defo have TomTom on there. Bargain at that price too.
HH.

Just picked up a couple of 'bluemedia-6380' systems from an auction so will give this a go.

Anybody else tried with one of these

The link for the download on page 1 is now not working http://www.cgsgaming.net/Download/navgo_sy885_unlock_pack.rar

anybody got another one??

Last edited:

Mine arrived this morning.
Seems nice, what does tomtom do that is extra as the built in software seems ok but being new to this I am not that clued up.
I like the hidden stylus as my fingers are fat.

Back