my on going fight with cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
David, I am so very sorry for your news.

I know this will sound hash but try not to think too negative though. I understand it must be hard for both you and Almah. I can only really echo what others have said and think you should try and achieve as many 'must do' things as you can.

If you could do one thing before you cross to the other side what would it be?
watch us win the league

so i must have 5yrs left lol

Really sorry to hear your news davidh,dont think there is much i could say that would help. My thought and prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless take care...Tamarc

Gutted for you and your family mate. Our paths haven't crossed much on here in the past, but you have always been a very good member to many, and you will forever be remembered here.

Enjoy what time you have left with your family, and try not to let ANYTHING get you down or hold you back from anything you would like to do.

David, feel i have to echo the thoughts of everyone else, any time you have posted its been worth reading you have certainly helped me in the past, and i really wish you all the best certainly seem to be one of the good guys.. cant begin to imagine what it must be like to get that news for you and your family..

God Bless
Colin

David very sorry to hear the news, hope you can cherish the time you have left with your loved ones.

God Bless.

Realy bad news David, so sad to hear it. You are a real gent.

We use internet forums and sometimes even though we do not personally know people, we feel we know them in some way and news like this is just so sad.

As has already been said, do things you always wanted to do with your family m8 and try to enjoy it.

Thinking you and your family.

Hi David,

So sorry to hear about your battle. Someone very close to me had similar news recently.

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Regards,
Devilfish

I'm so sorry to hear Your news. Recently I lost a close member of my family to this evil disease, they did only give her a couple of months to live but she managed to stay with us for nearly 2 years, so please stay strong. I'm sure all dw members will wish you well.

sorry to hear this mate, haven't had many dealings with you but still your an integral part of DW

Enjoy life mate as best you can

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Terribly sad news ,my thoughts are with you .
Truly one of the characters here.
Its never over till its over keep your chin up and enjoy life as much as you can

watch us win the league

so i must have 5yrs left lol

pmsl @ Dave

It would be more like 10 years lmao :)

Keep smiling Dave :Clap:

Such terrible news, especially at this time of year.
My thoughts are with the family at this difficult time.

So sorry to hear that news Dave,our thoughts are with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back