my on going fight with cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saddened and embarrassed that I have only just learned of your situation my friend, so sorry.

I hope that fact that you are so obviously respected here by so many gives some comfort to you.

Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Jeez .. how did I miss this topic .. I deeply apologise for that

Although we have never met in person I am really really saddened to hear this David.

You have helped numerous members here at DW (including myself when I very first joined) and my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

You helped make this site was it is when it was first created and helped by donations from members in the very early days.

Just about everything I would like to say has already been said and I wish I could say or do more to help you and your family (if there is anything you can think of then please do not hesitate to ask)

I really do not know what else I can add, I am lost for words .. gobsmacked

hi ive just seen this and im really really sorry just seen this thread im shocked! and very upset to rad this David your a great guy mate and very helpful i dont know what to say mate

My firend had a brain hemarage and doctors gave him 24hours we were all beside him weeks went by and doctors had told us he only had 24 hours to live. he was in a coma for 3 months this was 4 years ago and yesterday i was shopping with him so you never know exactly when your going to go

we all have to die one day. Death is the only thing guaranteed in life.Non of us know when we are going to die maybe today tommorow or the day after but its going to hit us all one day these are facts of life everyones gotta go

Enjoy everyday as your last this goes to everyone :)

Thread now closed as unfortunatly david lost the fight. Gone but not forgotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back