my on going fight with cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry to here this sad news m8 just make sure you grip what time you have left by the balls and enjoy every bit of it m8

Im really upset to hear this david.And dont even know what to say. other than my thought are you and your family.. :(

Is there nothing they can do?

Tried to PM you Dave, but I seem to have been disabled, and I don't want to express my feelings in open forum.

All the very best m8. Thinking of you.

regards

nara.

Really sorry to hear this David, make the best of every min with the family, my thoughts are with you. :(

I dont know what to say m8...Dave you made me so welcome on DW when I started,,,,I am deeply saddened to learn of your news.....

Despite some of my rants, I am deeply religious and will pray for you.....

after that I am lost for words.....take care m8

A little bit teary reading that david! even though we dont know eachother personally your a big part of this forum and this place means a lot to me

im sure i speak for every member here when i say if theres anything we can do as a community, dont hesitate to ask mate, even if it is a donation for a holiday for you or something?

sorry to hear this dont know much about this but try and stay positive it seems to help even if it is hard to do so

I am so so sorry to hear that David.

All I can say is to enjoy every day, spend it with family to create moments that they will cherish forever. Forget all of lifes little worries....

I thank you also for your commitment to this forum, even now at this difficult time for you.

All the best David and I hope you receive the care you deserve.

Bill

Hello David
I am shocked and gutted at your news,, my thoughts are with you and your family and i hope you enjoy the time you have left to the fullest.

I would like to pass these messages on from the guys, i will update new messages later.

"No matter what has gone on in the past, thats past and gone. This puts moaning and what ever else in to prospective.

So I would like to pass on my regards to David and his family. I hope you and your family can see past this for now and enjoy what ever time you can together.

Chris"

"I would like to echo these sentiments, I am truly stunned at this sad news and my thoughts are with davidh and his family at this moment.

Hibbydave"

"I don't really know davidh TBH but I am saddened to hear that he has terminal cancer.

I hope that he enjoys the time that he has left.

Munkey"

"My thoughts go out to him & his family.

Hope he can make the most out of the time he has left, this is extremely sad news to have, especially at this time of year.
Be strong David.

Seedy_rOm"

"top man is DAVIDH..............shit, life is shit at times...my thoughts and prayers are with ya
Bod"

"Really sad news.

All the best David, to you and your family.

Bear in mind though that the docs don't always get it right. They told my m8 they could do nothing for him 3 years ago and gave him 24 hours. Well he survived the 24 hours, and the following weeks so they started treating him and he got the all clear a year and a bit later.

There's always hope m8.

V14"

God Bless

sorry to hear this mate, enjoy what you can with your family over this hard time.

and no one would hold it against it if you didnt sign back in but you wont be forgotten if you didnt either.

Take it easy

Wow m8 so sorry.... I wouldn't spend to much of your precious time on here I know your admin and all that but spend the time ding crazy stuff with the family and stuff!!

Although they say such and such a time etc it will be longer if you fight it ;)

kinda reminds me of Riso from an other old forum I frequent....

Be strong m8 :)

David, I am so very sorry for your news.

I know this will sound hash but try not to think too negative though. I understand it must be hard for both you and Almah. I can only really echo what others have said and think you should try and achieve as many 'must do' things as you can.

If you could do one thing before you cross to the other side what would it be?

Well im shocked i thought you were doing well. I would like to send mine and my wifes deepest sympathys to you.

It really is hard to know what to say to you. But go out live your life to the full and enjoy every minute of it.

We are all here for you should you need us.

Sorry to hear this sad news David, On behalf of WOD our thoughts are with you and your family.

Last edited:
gutted mate .....

i am so sorry to hear that.

dont know what else to say mate ....

a very sad day for DWz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back