Multirom Unlocker < here

lol i just found an invalid channel bug in sidewinder on higher comport numbers, i will remove the auto comport select and add in manual selection at startup - it not really needed peeps got to know there actual comport number lol so maybe the feature was a little ott lol.
btw are you using the latest release of sidewinder because it supresses error's and just closes or it supposed to ..

tbc

The one I used , was sidewinder 2 !
Is that the right one ?

i always change the one in the first post to the most recent when i upload into the thread, it avoids confusion.

sidewinder2 1.2a is latest one - but this has an invalid channel bug on higher comport numbers. no big deal use low comport numbers.

i always change the one in the first post to the most recent when i upload into the thread, it avoids confusion.

sidewinder2 1.2a is latest one - but this has an invalid channel bug on higher comport numbers. no big deal use low comport numbers.

I was using comport 2 .
So are you saying the one you have made at the beginning of this thread is 2.2a ?

@ TBC I got sidewinder running on My desktop (serial port) it wont run on the lappy would this be because its a VCP port on the lappy or any setting I should/could change.

Thanks.

early on the forrunners to this were tested on vcp's and found to work ok, they should because the i/o from the program is very tolerant.

does it detect the port when you start up the program?

tbc

Worked well with Orange Nexus poped rom11 boc 11 mins.
Exelent

what happens after ?

Can somebody help me, I can read my card but cant find anyinfo on writing an updated card.

What do I need before writing card and when it written is it locked again.

Help

Can somebody help me, I can read my card but cant find anyinfo on writing an updated card.

What do I need before writing card and when it written is it locked again.

Help

you will need to post a new thread this is not related to sidewinder and it unlikely you will get support in this thread. i never give advice myself on modifying smartcards to obtain services anymore..

tbc

Hi all
Great program!!!!
Got a few probs to report though
I had 3 cards to unlock
Since the usual comp for this is f*uked
Thought id have probs so tried winex 1st
all 3 cards crashed with different errors
(lucky i dont need the bk from em)
So gave this TBC prog a go
All 3 cards ran through a while then lagged/stopped
After a few tries realized i had norton anti on so switched off
Then 2 cards popped in less than 5 min each
The 3rd does the same as when i started lags with norton off
Im using a nexus orange 1(old i know)
I could be i need a new 1 or other issues
As expected TBC your the man
someone does something and you refine their idea with skill
TOP BLOKE!!!! :littleang

brillliant

thank you for a great work it could nt be easier,cheers

usb unlooper?

does any 1 know if there is a unlooper that works over usb port. Cheers

im waiting on my powersync unlooper to arrive and have started looking for tuts when i came upon this thread. is the sidewinder programme all i need to open the card

yes it is standalone

tbc

And may I add, at this late date. This program is the sun moon and stars of glitching. I am using a Ubomb I farted about with and even replaced chips on (in essence its a bomb of a ubomb).

This app has glitched sooooo many b0D's for me I cant beleive it! Just power your glitcher, put the card in and run. If it complains about cant detect port just close and run again.

TBC has certainly made life easier for the glitchers (and he was the one helping me flash my ubomb, and identify the chip was missing) a genuine top feller.... Kudos

i am trying to unlock a rom 11 revbod card with my t911 and it opens fine but all i am getting is testing card on the screen.
is this correct ??

i am trying to unlock a rom 11 revbod card with my t911 and it opens fine but all i am getting is testing card on the screen.
is this correct ??

order of start up;

find comport - send reset glitcher packet to each comport in turn until an atr is received (comport found)

test glitcher flash for valid glitch types; send each glitch type in turn until a bad responses is received. set max glitch type to this minus 1.

start glitching

make sure glitcher is flashed with a bod supporting flash, some people say need to run as administrator or in 98 mode! although i have no problems in any mode.

before starting programme insert card, power up glitcher then run program.

tbc

Hi

Gr8 program this, thanks TBC. I had 2 rom11 a boc and bo4 and both popped within a couple of mins. 2 rom10 both a86 one popped in around 5/7 min and the other ran for 22hrs before I gave up on it will give it another go some other time.

Thanks

Back