Sidewinder 1.4a BK from blocker

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
After reading this thread wwww.different forum lol
i and a few others realised that there are people out there acting like mini traders and using private blockers as well as there own in order to secure themself a customer base.

We decided it would be right to enable people to get there bk's from those cards.. Now we could have just dumped the whole card but that would not protect the source code of ligitimate testers. Here is a modified sidewinder programme that will recover your BK from 90% of all blockered cards.

sidewinder series is not winex dependant it is self regulating comms and a standalone programme, so script MODDERS can't mess with it and rename it. the exe is encrypted.

so as with all sidewinder programs flash glitcher with newd11x for rom11 and put card in glitcher, power up glitcher and run program. it should find the glitcher and run until it has retrieved the bk.

rom11 supported only.

TBC

Hi TBC,

If I wanted the information like the Teirs, Decrypt keys and PK keys from a trader lock card, can this program be adjusted to give that information without compromising the source code for ligitimate testers?

Just in case I am not understanding the complete process, if you had to glitch the card would that also not provide the source code?

The complete card image is important to me as the decrypt keys are not global.

Thanks

Candid

Hi TBC,

If I wanted the information like the Teirs, Decrypt keys and PK keys from a trader lock card, can this program be adjusted to give that information without compromising the source code for ligitimate testers?

To put it simply: yes, it could be adjusted, in reality it is probably easier to totally open the card (even if it is locked/blockered), though I totally understand why TBC has opted for this approach.

Just in case I am not understanding the complete process, if you had to glitch the card would that also not provide the source code?

Im not sure what you mean, if you unlocked the card then you could totally dump the codespace and disassemble the blocker code.

The complete card image is important to me as the decrypt keys are not global.

Thanks

Candid

Just out of interest which provider are you on that is using pk0/pk1 emms?

edcase

To put it simply: yes, it could be adjusted, in reality it is probably easier to totally open the card (even if it is locked/blockered), though I totally understand why TBC has opted for this approach.

I figured that if this was done the mini traders would be exposed as one would be able to have a dump of the complete card and they would be able to make any changes to the tiers when they expire, and benefit people who would not have access to the PK keys and decrypt keys and any other information to setup a card from scratch. When I read TBC's post I got the impression he wanted to eliminate the customer base of the mini traders, but I thought that the boxkey alone was not enough to stop them.

Im not sure what you mean, if you unlocked the card then you could totally dump the codespace and disassemble the blocker code.

I did not explain properly I was mixing up the codespace with the source code, but you would have to know what you are doing to disassemble the blocker code.

Just out of interest which provider are you on that is using pk0/pk1 emms?

PM sent.

Thanks for your explanation as I was wondering if my suggestion was totally off base as TBC did not respond.

Candid

Last edited:
@TBC.Many thanks for the program.i tried it using the powersync and a blockerd bod image from the download section.it worked great.ran the program the comport found the powersync and started the script and obtained the bk under 30 secs.well impressed!
keep up the good work m8.
regards sachin.

Can I say, you lads are ahead of yourselves. when you first released the software for glitching I was using that to recover cards that I blockered and forgot BD0 key for. And its worked a treat so far.

So well done on this one, but also well done for doing it on the first release.

Honestly, Im extremely impressed with this engine.

Top Man TBC

Once again TBC comes up with the goods,,thanks alot m8 will come in handy
Manleemick:Clap:

Back