Multirom Unlocker < here

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
made a few changes to my unlocker program, few colors and a even better comms engine.
features;
Multirom support
automatic Glitcher port detection
automatic Glitchmax detection (this needs a good test) intended for multiple flash types.
Right handside is a Status display, showing current attempts at unlocking on the delay displayed, VCC in hex and actual (excessve vcc's will cause this to turn red), also available glitchtypes on the loader and the one actually being used.
Rsts are now highlighted on the glitchlog line.
scroll and log save are disabled as are resize feature
Extended comms filter to eliminate completely i hope program hanging..
Supports as always usb to serial vcp ports and just about anything else.
so it should now be truely plug and play, but it is all a learning experience:banana:
TBC
i gave it its own thread, any errors or problems let me know

Last edited:
Nice work mike works perfect but use a card with no atr lol like me it wont work lol

Thanks TBC.tried the new sidewinder2 program.works fine using rom11 with the tmc t911,took a while to unlock tho but did the job.however could not get it to work with the powersync.was it primarily designed to work with the more popular t911?anyways like the bit at the end of the script where it says 'oh its so easy hows that!'cos it was a simple plug and play program.
regards sachin.

added a watchdog, if card or comms hangs then the watchdog will take over checkout the problem.
reinitialise everything and carry on where it left off.

TBC

@TBC.the powersync works fine with the amended sidewinder2_unlocker program.the watchdog did take over where as before the comms would hang up.btw im using real com ports(comm port2) it detected it straight away the watchdog kicked in and ran the script.took a while to open tho maye be 5 to 7 mins but worked flawlessly. for any newbie like myself its a good simple plug n play program for the powersync or t911 .many thanks for youre work TBC.
regards sachin.

took a while to open tho maye be 5 to 7 mins

hehe, that's nowt compared to B0C and A82's taking 24 hours plus, lol.
We're spoilt now aren't we? :banana:

@TBC.the powersync works fine with the amended sidewinder2_unlocker program.the watchdog did take over where as before the comms would hang up.btw im using real com ports(comm port2) it detected it straight away the watchdog kicked in and ran the script.took a while to open tho maye be 5 to 7 mins but worked flawlessly. for any newbie like myself its a good simple plug n play program for the powersync or t911 .many thanks for youre work TBC.
regards sachin.
How does this work? Does it eliminate the need to use winexplorer and the scripts that work with winexplorer and the unlooper? Does this have the scripts built in etc?

More information on how this works for other newbies like myself would be appreciated.
Thanks
Candid

@candid.you dont need to use the winexplorer or the scripts associated with it.its a stand alone program that works fine with the powersync or t911 to unlock youre rom cards.just download the software and give it ago.
@edds.youre right m8,5 to 7 mins is not much but i was comparing the sidewinder program to the bod unlocker scripts using winexplorer which unlocked the same card in under 40secs.i guess we are spoilt now and many thanks goes to TBC for that.
regards sachin.

Yeah sachin, I see, lol. Sidewinder works fine on a dual unlooper if pot adjusted correctly and jumper on right pins. It does 10 and 11.

Ooops, just reread thread title, this is the multirom one. I was referring to a previous version.

infact it is almost a matter of complete luck wether a card hoits in 10 seconds or 10 minutes. run the same card over and over and you will see that!

ok resolved a few freezing issues, added a Tx/Rx console display, if the watchdog is tripped then yellow bar will appear and a recovery attempt will be made in order to keep the glitching process running smoothly.

TBC

infact it is almost a matter of complete luck wether a card hoits in 10 seconds or 10 minutes. run the same card over and over and you will see that!
Seen that myself with testing all these versions, locking and unlocking the same card. It does doesn't it?

Just tried this with a blue nexus 4619 with 4 cards 2 BOC and 2 BOD all unlocked in about 2 mins each!! Thanks - great work especially for those who might struggle with winex!!

can't wait to try it, cant flash my t911 from tmc i bought a few weeks ago, it keeps comming up with error half way throught programming the flash. I tried changing the settings to 45-5-6 and even analysed it, it gives different recommended settings each time ranging from 41 to 400, any ideas plz!!!

Try a different version of XPAtmel, what is the one you're using currently?

ok tried 2 different ones, one by davidh and the one in the glitchin tutorial in downloads, no joy, it gets halfway and then stops with error .

I find only xpatmel2 works with my nexus - worth a try!!

heres all the xpatmels and tons of flashes lol, including some obscure ones. you need to flash with newd11X
TBC

why is the rom 10 A86 harder to unlock than the rom 11 bod??

Back