Multirom Unlocker < here

im trying to unlock this card again but this time im trying to use winex on the myunlooper settings and im using the mikedata's combo script polished, the script has been running for about 10 minutes now and all im getting is Hit 30/09 and nothing else is this normal guys, how long should it take to unlock a rom11 bod ive been told no longer than a few minutes is this correct, thanks in advance guys for any help u can give me

here is the results of my winex attempt

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 384
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

any ideas guys

i get that with mikedatas script hit30/09 i just adust the pot screw till it hits.i do get there in the end.i adjust it slightly and c what happens.

how many times should i be able to turn the pot screw on a t911 from tmc, i cant get a full turn because of a cap that is on it preventing me from turning it full either way

im using a ubomb and ave a bit both ways i just turn until i cant but not to hard cos might brake it.some cards i dont get any hit 30/09 i just get ------++++++------++++++------ and it still opens it.

take a picture of what you are turning and post it!!! there is no cap infact on mine and every other one i have seen there is nothing obstructing the pot which is a single turn pot btw not a multiturn pot as seen in other devices!!

tbc

iv turned it anti clockwise and clockwise while running the script but all i get is Hit30/09 no ---------- or +++++++++++, seriously considering calling it a day with this card and ask sum1 else to unlock it for me, ive no hair left lol

you will not just get ----- or ++++++ it will settle somewhere after a short time and be a mixture ---++-+--+++-+--+++RstXX+--++-- ect ..

let the script run unitl it stabilises on an average vcc.

tbc

quick update guys, i managed to unlock the card, i reflashed my t911 with the Newd11x flash file and the card popped in under 30 seconds using the sidewinder, must have been a bad flash or sumthing stopping me from unlocking it on previous attempts, thanks guys for all your help its very much appreciated i couldnt have done it without your help

had an a86 which refused to be opened with anything, t911, ubomb... anyway, thought i would have another go.. T911 pot set to 9 o'clock and sidewinder has opened it, well not quite, it says payload received, still says failed to read in nagra, so ran it again and again.. its run threw about 6 times now and say's it open , but still wont read in nagra , any one got any ideas????

try reading it with xncs or romstudio, might be a blockered card

All I can say is WOW!! That is so cool. Ran it on vista with my orange nexus. Popped a Rom11 BOD in under 30 seconds!
Any other BOD's I've tried so far with winexplorer have taken hours.
Cheers TBC :)

Last edited:
try reading it with xncs or romstudio, might be a blockered card

still no joy mate, wont read in either. just re glitched again and this is what nagra says:
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 38 36 44
ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA86
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: ** ** ** **
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM10 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

Last edited:
I have just purchased an orange unlooper , I have tried to unlock a rom11Bod .
And all that happens is that I get invalid channel at line 2830

I am totaly new to unlocking ,so please be gentle !!

Are you using Sidewinder or Winexplorer?

lol i just found an invalid channel bug in sidewinder on higher comport numbers, i will remove the auto comport select and add in manual selection at startup - it not really needed peeps got to know there actual comport number lol so maybe the feature was a little ott lol.
btw are you using the latest release of sidewinder because it supresses error's and just closes or it supposed to ..

tbc

lol i just found an invalid channel bug in sidewinder on higher comport numbers, i will remove the auto comport select and add in manual selection at startup - it not really needed peeps got to know there actual comport number lol so maybe the feature was a little ott lol.
btw are you using the latest release of sidewinder because it supresses error's and just closes or it supposed to ..

tbc

Hi TBC,

When you do that, could you remove the other from your earlier post and attach the revised one to your latest post so others would know that is the latest one?

Candid

Back