mods who delete threads for absolutely no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just quoted mine ???

ok is this going to get out of hand and be deleted because i think more people are going to say how upset and disappointed they are that the posts were all deleted. maybe this will have opened more of a hornets nest than you all anticipated and leaving that thread there it would have died a death were as now this has opened something even worse that you cant say what you feel .i didnt see the last couple of days posts but if they were that bad maybe just those should have been deleted and a lot of people would have been none the wiser.

what is it with some people ? the mods on here are the most tolerant set of mods on the net !! v13 would have been banned by every other site of this type after his first post in this thread ! i enjoyed participating in these threads but when it starts getting personal it needs to be closed ( i actualy asked for the jack straw one to be closed a couple of nights ago) when we start getting members backs up against other members it cant be good for the forum eg are you going to help someone out with some technical info after you,ve just flamed them . the mods and admin on here do a great job and deserve our support

but if they were that bad maybe just those should have been deleted and a lot of people would have been none the wiser.

Doesn't work m8. If you start deleting individual posts the thread doesn't make sense.

what is it with some people ? the mods on here are the most tolerant set of mods on the net !! v13 would have been banned by every other site of this type after his first post in this thread ! i enjoyed participating in these threads but when it starts getting personal it needs to be closed ( i actualy asked for the jack straw one to be closed a couple of nights ago) when we start getting members backs up against other members it cant be good for the forum eg are you going to help someone out with some technical info after you,ve just flamed them . the mods and admin on here do a great job and deserve our support

and why would that be ? (what is it with some people ? the mods on here are the most tolerant set of mods on the net !! v13 would have been banned by every other site of this type after his first post in this thread !)

v13 has got an opinion like everyone else and i dint feel he flamed anyone in those posts infact he put alot of usefull info forward.... yeah the thread maybe should have been closed or maybe tidied up but NOT deleted...

im sorry but the admin arnt doing there job obviously.. doing there job would have been to moderate the thread not just delete it.

me also tried to make a mend and say that we should love all and get on, i was getting hurt, cause there were people i liked then got to here there views which made me think, i kept away , and now its good to be back,

and why would that be ? (what is it with some people ? the mods on here are the most tolerant set of mods on the net !! v13 would have been banned by every other site of this type after his first post in this thread !)

rrrrrrrrpmsl.................... hes back

:Cheers:

lmao came back with almost same id oh well nice to see mods are a wake that is taking the biscuit too far

it's ok, he's gone AGAIN

remember v13, vv13 or whatever you want to call yourself, only one username per user is allowed, at this rate you are gonna get a permanent ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back