mods who delete threads for absolutely no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
editing and deleting and going through every individual posts is a hell of a lot of work for no pay mate. just accept the fact it was getting out of hand and enjoy the other aspects of the forum. im sure you didnt come here JUST to have a rant about religion. go to the freebies section theres loads to do there!

nice post cheers

editing and deleting and going through every individual posts is a hell of a lot of work for no pay mate. just accept the fact it was getting out of hand and enjoy the other aspects of the forum. im sure you didnt come here JUST to have a rant about religion. go to the freebies section theres loads to do there!

You're right, I didn't come in here to have a rant about religion. I saw a few interesting threads and threw in my tuppence. I also enjoyed reading the opinions of everyone else, the arguments of both sides. There was a lot of information in there that I was not aware of and it did make interesting reading. It also gave a little consolation that i'm not the only one concerned we're living in a nanny state.

As for the editing posts, it was just a suggestion. I didn't mean vet every single post, just take a look at posts that have been reported, or may be considered offensive. There's a hell of a lot of mods on this board, i'm sure that it wouldn't be that time consuming ;)

Devil666x said:
Nice post Devil m8

Seems a little less harsh than deleting various threads because of a few muppets getting carried away.
As for the editing posts, it was just a suggestion. I didn't mean vet every single post, just take a look at posts that have been reported, or may be considered offensive. There's a hell of a lot of mods on this board, i'm sure that it wouldn't be that time consuming
Sometimes we have to remove 3 or maybe 4 abusive posts from a thread this can then take the whole thread out of context or make it read silly which will lead to more abuse so most of the time it is easier to just remove the whole thing

i accept what the mods say ..it is good.

@v13, ok, i see you have done lines for misbehaving, do you want a detention or expelling?

Ive edited the last 3 posts (incase they dont make sence)
@ V13 watch it m8 I think it all needs to calm down a bit now

good knowing u mate

no need for that

this site has great stuff on it a great set of members no need to be like that

:Cheers:

yup .... site has has good stuff but why have a rant room?

yup .... site has has good stuff but why have a rant room?

there are many other things to rant about, like me for instance, some woman bumped into my BMW today, and ok, she admitted she never saw me coming, but that was cos she never looked, but i was only doing 20mph (at the most, could have been 15mph) and she was doing 10mph, my BMW damage is: dented rear panel and scuffed my alloy (feckin 18" M3 wheels as well), her 54 plate Focus need a new bumber.

now thats something to rant about.

censorship is bad for everyone ...and i am calm
and of course I know what M.O.S.C is....how the fook do you think I got here in the first place? M.A.G.I.C?

guys this is getting silly lol really think we should all call it a night ;)

and of course I know what M.O.S.C is....how the fook do you think I got here in the first place? M.A.G.I.C?

I don't know or care how the fook you got here but I know how the **** you will be going and very shortly if you don't change your attitude

hmmmmmm

well im no smart person in fact im pretty dumb but to me a rant room is no place to use personal attacks on other members

dont get me wrong we all have are times

:Cheers:

im thicker than you cos i dont know what youre talking about... what I do know is you guys are acting like over zealous prefects at the skokers corner

I don't know or care how the fook you got here but I know how the **** you will be going and very shortly if you don't change your attitude

see above post and bite me m8... like this is the only forum ever
:Clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back