Not open for further replies.
in fact stick it... its shite....youre shite bye

jeez

please read post 36 lol

Whooooah what have i missed

Me thinks ill be throwing buckets of cold water over you all in a minute

At least Bolton won though

LOL

not sure about threat but it seemed to have had the desired affect anyway but i think maybe attuitude should be different from a mod in posts . What is allowed now in rant and not. I was going to put a post in about what the police in manchester have been told not to do that they cant arrest anyone in the holy month is that allowed in rant as im not really happy about the police being told this. Or will it be deleted just wanted to know before i waste time posting it in the rant room

thank you

i think that post by Bronto was abit out of order lads

and Dam That V13 he loves to shit stir : shocked2

MOD/ADMIN plz dont take this the wrong way

not sure about threat but it seemed to have had the desired affect anyway but i think maybe attuitude should be different from a mod in posts . What is allowed now in rant and not. I was going to put a post in about what the police in manchester have been told not to do that they cant arrest anyone in the holy month is that allowed in rant as im not really happy about the police being told this. Or will it be deleted just wanted to know before i waste time posting it in the rant room

thank you

is that true ?? if it is totally true yes post it as it is in the open media

i would like to say that deleting full threads is completley unnessasery. shame on you for doing that. as someone said to delete a offencive post is one thing but to delete a whole thread is maddness!!!!!!!!! so what if it was a touchy subject if it stays in the boundries of the rules it should be allowed. obviously it was a subject close to the heart of many people who frequent this forum hence the large post count..........

i would like to ask the mods to bring it back only if for information purposes. close it delete some offencive post but bring it back!!!!!!!!

also if it just so easy for a thread to be deleted then i would have to think twice about particapating in other threads due to that fact. to think that all i had said and others could be took away so easily makes me shiver......

it has come to something when we cant even have a rant on the internet never mind in public....

v 13 was asked by myself and other admin staff to change his siggy AND stop using insulting language which was ignored he then ingored a mod and provoked him so shit happens !!!!!!!!!!

i think that post by Bronto was abit out of order lads

and Dam That V13 he loves to shit stir : shocked2

MOD/ADMIN plz dont take this the wrong way

And why do you think that post was out of order then ? I'd say promising people things in posts and then not sending them is more out of order wouldn't you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back