Latest C14.7 10th November 2013 online update goes LIVE!

PaphosAL

Veteran flasher
Reaction score
Oasis- Surrounded by bandits and noisy brats
Maybe just in time for you boxing fans to catch up on the Primetime repeat tonight (fingers crossed)?

Read the rest in the attached, please. And ENJOY! It's a quicky, with no root flash

Cheers- TC @ UkCvs :)

Attachments

• C14-7_wotznew_10-Nov-2013.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 51
why is the attached file not working?

We seem to be having random problems with various attachment types m8,you can try right click and chose the "Save As" option
But incase that doesnt work here is the contents of the text file

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

@PaphosAL
Just a suggestion mate that may enhance the fast online autobouquets feature
Would it be possible for the info banners to be smaller and at the bottom of the screen? That way it minimises the impact on what you are viewing while its running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian, why not run the 4 minutes AutoBouquets Fast Mode during a 5 minute AD break? Or are the ADs a 'must see' too?

Or better still, run it as a daily Plugin Timer set for 15 mins before telly first gets switched on each morning, with GetEPG set to load at boot?

We could make the scripts conditional and have no messaging at all in ABs Fast Mode, would you like to test that?

Cheers- AL :)

Used commando for the first time on 500s today. Auto boquets an regional feature is outstanding. Is there a web interface available on this and whrer / how do you set the port?

i found the file do i just change the 0 to 1? also after changing do i need to do anything on my dreambox?

Yes m8 change 0 to 1 and the 18hours next 1 day I think it is.

1|6325|018|1|STV +1 should look something like this.

Last edited:
ok lads sorry ive fall behind the 5 ball the last month or so after the flu jab ive had to use my oxygen quite a bit just to get around upstairs

any way to get to the point thusday I updated command with the live update and had nothing but trouble sence it stoped getting epg then the cam stoped working the odd thing was I could load the webif ping the box from pc all the ping work within the box but it would no longer open with dcc and silly me for once forgot to backup the image befor the live update so I had to find the is it rs232 lead and did a flash erase then flash I found 2 backs on my pc
first on was October all was ok apart from on a scan the tp scan failed so I tried the last backup that ive got the autobuoquet still not working so is it me or was there a problem with the last update cheers tony

I no AL says about the sat dish with the wind we've had here but all is ok with my othere 2 boxes here

Tony- have you not tried AutoBouquets in Fast Mode yet, m8? Where it downloads the vital files that I spend time checking and updating every morning, for you guys to download and process direct from the mothership, instead of wasting 5 mins with an iffy Scan, if your dish HAS gone wonky?

If not, try it, please! At least then, AutoBouquets should complete succcessfully, in around 4 minutes only. And if after that, you STILL have black screens on various channels, at least you'll know they're working for me, but not for you, therefore the issue DOES lay locally with YOUR signal, simples!

Cheers- AL ;)

ok thanks for that AL with the backups I found on my pc the first 1the problem wasn't AutoBouquets as such it was when it came to tp scan it failed saying the scan setting were wrong the second image was very odd it had became write protect or read only would be a easer way of saying it and what I mean by that is although I transfurd file over they weren't going in and when I change the cline and saved it I went back in and it was the same as befor
still not to panic it only took about 20 mins from a clean install then online update transfer my files in and now all is ok with a new backup aswell and with AutoBouquets in Fast Mode on for every day cheers and thanks for all the help and hard work tony

Glad you''re cooking on gas again, Tony! In Commando 15 Christmas Present release, target date December 24th Christmas Eve, LraiZer's new AutoBouquets will work similar to Enigma, where the whole job, from the 28.2E stream, including making a new GetEPG channelmap, will take an awesome 50 seconds or thereabouts...

And you can carry on watching telly and channel-flicking while it's doing it, too! Plus more power for the techies and budding modders, like crond and diff support. Not to mention a HUGE makeover of the blue button Commando Toolbox menu system. You guy will love it, promise...

Cheers- AL ;)

Glad you''re cooking on gas again, Tony! In Commando 15 Christmas Present release, target date December 24th Christmas Eve, LraiZer's new AutoBouquets will work similar to Enigma, where the whole job, from the 28.2E stream, including making a new GetEPG channelmap, will take an awesome 50 seconds or thereabouts...

And you can carry on watching telly and channel-flicking while it's doing it, too! Plus more power for the techies and budding modders, like crond and diff support. Not to mention a HUGE makeover of the blue button Commando Toolbox menu system. You guy will love it, promise...

Cheers- AL ;)

Sounds great AL but 24th Dec release?
Not sure it will get the exposure it deserves as everybody will be busy preparing for Santa ;)

how do i watch tv on my computer i tryed using the yweb but when i click on live and then tv it just shows build vlc control

how do i watch tv on my computer i tryed using the yweb but when i click on live and then tv it just shows build vlc control

Its been a long time since I have done this on an E1 box,but while on the channel you want to stream to your pc,if you goto the webif and click on the VPID link near the top,it will ask do you want to save or open the .m3u file,if you have vlc installed and you choose open it will start streaming in vlc,

Back