Latest C14.7 22nd October 2013 online update goes LIVE!

That explains it, as I have a timer setup I don't go into that section, if I run it manually I just press blue and 3 I think it is :)

Yes, but once you've told it you want Fast Mode as explained above, then that's the mode that AutoBouquets will use, no matter which way it's started, m8!

Why not be brave and try it manually, at the start of an AD break? It only takes 4 minutes, with semi-nomal viewing throughout. Awesome!

Cheers- AL ;)

Thank you, I will try it on my old dm500s. Is it easy to install cccam??

Best regards
Toni

Thank you, I will try it on my old dm500s. Is it easy to install cccam??

Best regards
Toni

very easy..

Cccam file live in var/bin/emu

Cccam.config lives in var/etc

Well, as the dust finally seems to have settled from Rupert and his snotty-nosed little oiks playing with their shiny new 28.2E satellite, it's high time we had a new online C14.7 update, yeah?

Another root update with loadsa new features, all explained in the attached readme. So please READ, yes?

As always, feedback is welcome, even if you cannot fault it. If you can, we want to know! Contrary to popular belief, we won't bite your head off for reporting any apparent bugs or anomalies you might stumble across. New ideas are always welcome, too! We're very proactive, and quick(ish) to respond.

ENJOY! TC ;)

like the new option of updating the sat xml, with Autobouquets and online updates theres no need to use a pc to update, unless to do with the cam, :Clap::Clap:

hi guys, i've update to the new image and set my location using the wizard. However on all the channels including the fta i am getting Error channel not available. I also noticed that when I do a satellite scan, nothing is being found. What am I doing wrong?? I updated the image by uploading the .img file to the /tmp folder and flashed the image using menu on the commando 14.6 image.

can anyone confirm they have openvpn working in this latest build
im still having issues with it disconnecting/reconnecting to my vpn.

the same keys/certs work fine on my quad.

if its working ok for everyone else then it must be my end i can look even further into it.

hi guys, i've update to the new image and set my location using the wizard. However on all the channels including the fta i am getting Error channel not available. I also noticed that when I do a satellite scan, nothing is being found. What am I doing wrong?? I updated the image by uploading the .img file to the /tmp folder and flashed the image using menu on the commando 14.6 image.

Which version of the image are you using?
Is it the one from January or the one AL attached to his post the other,
if its the January one have you done the online update first?

Which version of the image are you using?
Is it the one from January or the one AL attached to his post the other,
if its the January one have you done the online update first?

It's the Attached file from AL 23-10-2013.rar. I was using 14.6 image before.

It's the Attached file from AL 23-10-2013.rar. I was using 14.6 image before.

Hmm thats weird m8,

It might be better to flash the image using dreamup and doing a flash erase first,or wait till @PaphosAL sees this and hopefully spots something I cant :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi is there away to edit autobouquets ?
As i have set bouquets and channels the way i want , but when ever i run autobouquets they revert back to old order then i have to move the channels bouquets back again manually , takes ages :(

Hmm thats weird m8,

It might be better to flash the image using dreamup and doing a flash erase first,or wait till @PaphosAL sees this and hopefully spots something I cant :)

or go into into commando toolbox>utilities menu>check for online updates.

the box will check u have the latest image available.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Got this working now. honestly don't know what I was doing wrong but it works! cracking image! just one thing I can't seem to get BBC1, 2 London and Channel 5 when I do a single transponder scan as well as a full scan I get Transponder Scan Failed. Any ideas about this?

I have messed about and mobile remote works and I have tried fast auto bouquets,great.
But I am having big problems getting box office events for WWE.no luck,any ideas.
Thanks for image and will continue to check it out and review.

Just loaded this on after using 14.6 and i have to say . Wowwww what a cracking piece of work guys. Thanks

Wow! Got this working now. honestly don't know what I was doing wrong but it works! cracking image! just one thing I can't seem to get BBC1, 2 London and Channel 5 when I do a single transponder scan as well as a full scan I get Transponder Scan Failed. Any ideas about this?

Don't mess with manual Scans like that, m8. Have you done the 'Set My Location' bit? Yes? Good. Now just set AutoBouquets to Fast Mode and run AutoBouquets, ensuring your box is ONLINE

If you're not getting basic channels like that, then your dish has prolly skewed out of alignment. After doing what I've suggested above, zap to BBC1 London, and then use this as your 'Sat Finder' for realigning the dish! You might need a second pair of hands within shouting distance (or walkie-talkies) for that...

Cheers- AL ;)

Back