NEW C14.7 16 July 2013 Online Update!

anybosy having lip sync issues with this?

also I tried with fastzap enabled and disabled same result with either way

Last edited by a moderator:
i sometimes get lip sync problems but find if i zap to the next channel and back again it clears up.

Work... Something I dream of (the paid variety, that is).

I tweaked the modded miniops script this morning so that the remote is disabled during the 10 seconds that the info panels are showing on screen. when you arrive back on the Commando Toolbox menu, you have use of the remote again.

If anyone else wants to test this, please ensure you are running the latest C14.7 online update of 19th July 2013

Cheers- AL ;)

Attachments

• utilities+network.rar
    7.2 KB · Views: 2
Work... Something I dream of (the paid variety, that is).

I tweaked the modded miniops script this morning so that the remote is disabled during the 10 seconds that the info panels are showing on screen. when you arrive back on the Commando Toolbox menu, you have use of the remote again.

If anyone else wants to test this, please ensure you are running the latest C14.7 online update of 19th July 2013

Cheers- AL ;)

all working here, nice 1..

i think the ten seconds is a little too long for viewing the info panels.
5 seconds would be nearer the mark..

i know you have disabled the remote during this, but is it needed?
would it be possible to leave to info panels up until the "back" button is pressed, doing away with the 10/5 second delay altogether?

Yes it's possible to do it that way, by stopping the menu automation at the point where the info panel shows. Then the user would press HOME to clear the info box as and when required. But then you're in the Network menu, so HOME to come out of that, and now you're in Settings. HOME to exit that, and finally HOME to quit the Main Menu, and BLUE > BLUE to return to where I'm taking you now.

Messy, innit?

Cheers- AL ;)

Yes it's possible to do it that way, by stopping the menu automation at the point where the info panel shows. Then the user would press HOME to clear the info box as and when required. But then you're in the Network menu, so HOME to come out of that, and now you're in Settings. HOME to exit that, and finally HOME to quit the Main Menu, and BLUE > BLUE to return to where I'm taking you now.

Messy, innit?

Cheers- AL ;)

Ah rite. ..

And thats why u lock the remote, to stop you getting lost by moving into a menu that yyour not expecting. ..

Works fine the way it is then. .:)

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

Exactly! You got it in one, LOL! We employ similar tactics in many other scripts, where unwanted user R/C input would spoil (or even wreck) our automated processes.

But we'll heed your advice and drop the info box display time down to the default 6 secs before committing this to the next online update

Cheers- AL ;)

Hi, just purchased a second-hand original dm500s. It is on Pli Jade3, I have been trying to get a good Epg that the missus is comfortable with, used with S*y. Not really anxious to change image as I'm not really up with this technology and concerned about messing with the settings.
However, would give it a go if advice is that Commando is the way to go.

Back