Latest C14.7 22nd October 2013 online update goes LIVE!

get epg takes about two minutes now and you have an almost complete epg.

i find rt-epg a bit of a hit and miss, i get some listings, but no where near as full get epg....

get epg takes about two minutes now and you have an almost complete epg.

i find rt-epg a bit of a hit and miss, i get some listings, but no where near as full get epg....
is there a way to edit my bouquets like rename them without it being deleted after running autobouquets

is there a way to edit my bouquets like rename them without it being deleted after running autobouquets

there is, but you need to edit files and i cannot remember how to do it..

best wating for Al to answer that one...

I did this a while ago on a mates box for him using Dcc to edit the files.
I cant remember exactly what i did but it was a question of moving the channels around in the channel list etc.

If you cant figure it i'll see if i can write a how to for you.

i just want to rename the bouquets and not move channel as i know how to do that i checked the 02-AutoBouquets.txt info file it dont say anything about renaming bouquets

i just want to rename the bouquets and not move channel as i know how to do that i checked the 02-AutoBouquets.txt info file it dont say anything about renaming bouquets

There should be a built in bouquet editor in the image. I don't have a DM500S but Im sure it will be under menu > service(s) > bouquet editor, you can rename your bouquets to anything you like mate !!

good luck

you can shuffle the bouquet order by moving lines up or down in the code, but renaming them will break automated parts of the epg coding as detailed in /var/etc/bq-ref file by PaphosAL.

how do you make custom bouquets ? So that when autobouquets is run the channels i have moved stay the way i set them and not tevert back to default order ?

can anyone confirm they have openvpn working in this latest build
im still having issues with it disconnecting/reconnecting to my vpn.

the same keys/certs work fine on my quad.

if its working ok for everyone else then it must be my end i can look even further into it.

can anyone advise on the above post? i cba switching image :)

I had the same OpenVPN fileset as is is used in the latest C14.7 Utilities download / install / uninstall menu running reliably for over a year, so I'd hazard a guess that the problem is your end with your personal config files, m8.

@ everyone who wants to mess with C14.7 Bouquet names:
Do NOT even consider thinking about it. Heed LraiZer's post above, please! HE wrote the original AutoBouquets, so knows what he's talking about. Change bouquet ordering by all means. The procedure for this is explained clearly in the helpfiles. But change names, and you WILL break AutoBouquets, that's a promise...

@ everyone who wants to watch choregraphed wusses pretending to be wrestling:

Okay, here's an emergency myservices.xml that 'should' at least give you access to "SBO Previews" and "SBO Events" (thanks to LraiZer an jim moore over on UkCvs for their help)

Overwrite existing in the /var/tuxbox/config/zapit folder. No need to reboot, just go MENU > Services > Reload Channel Lists and then run AutoBouquets.

I have a fuller version where 36 SBO channels exist in total. But 95% of them are black screen and no sound, with NO 'channel not found' error popup. Yet the infobar gives start time, elapsed time, and remaining time for most of them, but no epg nor title...

Methinks these are maybe all HD services now?

Cheers- AL :)

ps: just knock the .txt extension off my attachment

Attachments

• myservices.xml.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
Back