Latest C14.7 19th September 2013 online update goes LIVE!

Hi all,

I've changed the satellite.xml file but my transponder scan keeps failing???

Any ideas?

Thanks

Did you follow the instruction and reboot before you dod an autobouquets scan.

Hi also lost ump movies and others , they not showing in scan , just like last time . Does the satellite xml need to be updated?

Hi also lost ump movies and others , they not showing in scan , just like last time . Does the satellite xml need to be updated?

I would think so at this stage as there seems to be a lot of movement of transponders

Here is the latest satellites.xml for both fixed 28.2E dishes and motorised from 45E to 30W,it also includes the transponder for retrieving EPG,that I missed the last time :)

I havent personally tested them but they should be fine,just remember to REBOOT after ftping them over and before scanning

Attachments

• motorised-satellites.zip
    9 KB · Views: 9
  • 28_2E-satellites.zip
    929 bytes · Views: 74
Last edited:
I keep trying exactly as its described and even as it was described in a PM but it just will not work for me! Theres always some different reason for it... I appear to have had all the problems listed above!

Its now the primetime channel missing and then a Tsid: 0822 file missing... I'm beat at that point!

Its now the primetime channel missing and then a Tsid: 0822 file missing... I'm beat at that point!

download a copy of wiz569 satelite.xml from post 44, turn off EPG on startup then copy the file to var/etc reboot box, then run autobouquets and all should be fixed, don't forget to turn on EPG on bootup once autobouquets has done its job.

all will be back in order.

Thats it working now, thanks to all who added their files and advice!

download a copy of wiz569 satelite.xml from post 44, turn off EPG on startup then copy the file to var/etc reboot box, then run autobouquets and all should be fixed, don't forget to turn on EPG on bootup once autobouquets has done its job.

all will be back in order.
i have tried all above and no luck.
i even now have lost all channels i had previous before trying this.
I get to 180 seconds and screen pops up ,unable to find transponder return to previous setting,you may have the incorrect settings!

i have tried all above and no luck.
i even now have lost all channels i had previous before trying this.
I get to 180 seconds and screen pops up ,unable to find transponder return to previous setting,you may have the incorrect settings!

Have you installed the latest online updates?

Here is the latest satellites.xml for both fixed 28.2E dishes and motorised from 45E to 30W,it also includes the transponder for retrieving EPG,that I missed the last time :)

I havent personally tested them but they should be fine,just remember to REBOOT after ftping them over and before scanning

cant download the 28.2e just says save attacthment but cant save it .

cant download the 28.2e just says save attachment but cant save it .

Yep not sure what's up as I have deleted it and re uploaded it and it still errors,but it works fine elsewhere??

Lets try attach it here,on its own

No still wont work???

Here is a link to the same file in my Box account

https://app.box.com/s/vyj8h1ny2xijz65z5i8i

Last edited:
i am using 14.7 with online update.
i am at a loss.

just done again and says , check your settings.

i was only trying to update using auto boquets.
i then followed that bt going into services then scan.
it is now loading all channels.
thanks for putting up wit my obtuseness.
though thats what happens i gues when you use something like commando that does nearly all for you!

hi iv done the following

updated to latest version online
turned off epg at boot
ftp latest sat list over
rebooted box
ran autobouqets
but the scan bit is over within seconds it fails to find any channels. went into the normal scan mode and still fails to pick anything up.

anyone else had this issue? when i go to scan it does say astra 28.2 and (other satalite) so i think it is seeing the file. Just fails on scan.

All channels normally work on same connection and dish

Any ideas?

Thanks

hi iv done the following

updated to latest version online
turned off epg at boot
ftp latest sat list over
rebooted box
ran autobouqets
but the scan bit is over within seconds it fails to find any channels. went into the normal scan mode and still fails to pick anything up.

anyone else had this issue? when i go to scan it does say astra 28.2 and (other satalite) so i think it is seeing the file. Just fails on scan.

All channels normally work on same connection and dish

Any ideas?

Thanks

i was having trouble but after loading channel xml file then reboot i went into service and done scan.

Back