Kv a850 hd

stevdaws

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just connected up my box, got nearly all channels but they are glitching.
could someone give me some advice on how to set it up correctly.
I have VM SH running my broadband and a splitter for cable.
thanks
stevdaws

cheers spud,
introduced myself again to all.
any more advice to sort this gliching on my box?

ok need to know first did your supplier say you have the mod done on your box,if new it should have been done,next we will need to know your firmware as the box is fta until flashed.

It's got the latest firmware installed ending 06. I've scanned it with just the incoming cable attached to. I live in cheadle Cheshire and chose manchester 2 in setup. Tried all three manchester ips and found 2 the better.
Thanks for your help

the problem could be wrong net id as things are changing,has anybody local got a vm providers box to make sure 100% your on correct net id.
how long have you owned the box as the original boxes needed a mod to fix glitching problems?

I've had the box from new a couple of days. I don't know if there is anywhere to find the right ips area.

who close to you has a vm box to check info on?

Using your subbed box... Not the KV box.

Press the home button on your VM remote control.
Go to settings.
Then technical stuff.
Your net id is the first item on the list.

Hi there done that and I got , ip network 41060. Not sure what's next to do

an old list i checked on says manchester 1 ex c & w can you try that until i recheck that info.

I've done manchester 1 it is the ip network nos. still the same. HD channels not very good and mutv is glitching bad

any booster or variable attenuator fitted?

I've no booster or attenuators on. I have one but when I fitted it the picture was poor. But are you to scan it with it on. What booster do you mean. Have a 14db to use.

I have added the attenuator and I have to say its settled mutv. Am I better scanning from scratch withit on?

no always scan without attenuators or booster from direct feed before the superhup that i see you have.thinking what you have said would query if the psu mod was done,can you contact supplier to say 100% mod has been done,

by any chance do you have a router you could connect to sh and plug the kv into router.

Back