Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

### \/irgin+ v2.1 Lite (fta) Image!! ###

Did you press blue button and set your location and scan or did you ftp your services and bouquets across, may be an idea to set location and rescan no matter what way you did it.

Did you press blue button and set your location and scan or did you ftp your services and bouquets across, may be an idea to set location and rescan no matter what way you did it.

Just done another scan, picks the channels up but no picture.

got mgcam selected.

Thanks Jaffa for sending me you image, still did not work after doing a scan. Not sure whats up with this on my sagem 2x.

Mine was set to mgcamd, try blue button and softcam and change to evocamd, then onto the likes of sly sports and leave it for a few minutes to clear.

The image looks great with a bit of tweaking it works great.

One question about backup; do I have to select backup flash without bootloader?

Last edited:
Or even easier (but ONLY in this image, ahem!)- Telnet in and type root for the username - no password asked for- then type backup

Vóila!! 4 seconds later, you have mtd3.img (8,256,536 bytes) in the /tmp folder, ready to FTP to your PC 'as' whatever name you decide to call it.

In a JFFS2 image like this, mtd3 translates as Flash w/o Bootloader - as Fergal correcetly points out.

Cheers- AL :)

Post clocking doesn't go down too well with the Admin on here, m8. Try and post something constructive, or you might find yourself having more time to spend with your family in the near future...

Like minds and all that AL !!

I blatantly accused this dude.........no doubt I will be all the B's and C's when he reads back, LOL

Too bad !!!!!!

tried turning spts mode on and i get no picture and choppy sound, tried setting ucode from 001A to 0014 but still no go. Regarding the AU apart from the miniops what exactly is difference between the AU on this image and one with multicam?

The main difference lies in the cam restarting routines, following a lot of testing. Let's take an example...

Say you have evocamd already active. You select evocamd in the blue button menu. This effectively kills evocamd, then restarts it. In most images, if you were watching a decrypted channel when you did this, the picture would freeze after about 20 seconds- and stay frozen.

You would need to channel up or down on the remote, then back to the channel you were watching. Same applies to mgcamd and gbox.

In my image, (thanks to ideas from FreddyFrog and learntofly)- this sequence is done automatically, by 'remembering' the current channel, stopping the cam, restarting the cam, switching to Sky Sports 1 for a couple of seconds, then switching back to the original channel- no freezing.

Cheers- AL :)

Cheers mate.

Shoot!

I just read some earlier posts and noticed the comments about post-clocking etc.

It's been duly noted for future reference but I was only just wanting to say cheers to the guy for his image which I hope to use in the v near future.

Would be delighted to give some feedback on how this image runs on my Sagem (1 x chip) box but having a bit of bother connecting to it.

Additionally, any idea where I could source these extra-curricular files so that I can test out my box before living with FTA setup lol.

Cheers.

well since this was released it has been solid on sagem 2x box still working great. Thanks to all the team involved in making this great image

well since this was released it has been solid on sagem 2x box still working great. Thanks to all the team involved in making this great image

yeah AL u r a legend, best image out there by a million miles......had no probs for a few weeks with this beauty, very stable :Clap:

Back