### \/irgin+ v2.1 Lite (fta) Image!! ###

all the channel icons which are 1kb in size appear in the info bar but the ones which are 2kb in size appear in the top left of the screen instead ?

any body else having the same problem ?

Sorry, m8- I can't replicate that anomaly here, not even with Channel 4 +1 (which is 3kb).

I'd say your image has gone doo lally. Reflash with your backup.

Cheers- AL :)

Image is great, working a treat on my Nokia Dbox2.

also thnx for the additional help you've given thru ur replies to other people questions, in last few days I've learned to Flash a new image, FTP changes, & what software to use for these things n for riping other images.

Keep up the Great work & if i come across anything that might be relevent i'll be sure to post feedback.

Sadly, yes. Top of my wish list for a year now: Menu option that globally turns AD On / Off and keeps that setting.

If VM can do this on their subbed boxes, then it means that the audio facility in their stream exists to do it.

The problem is, try to get ze Germans to build it into Neutrino and Enigma CVS for us... Cheers- AL :)
Ok cheers for the reply, it's not such a big deal (not as some people seem to make it out to be anyway) i just thought i'd ask as i thought there might have been something within the image i might have missed.

As it turns out the option to keep the settings isn't there yet, that's all i wanted to know, cheers mate.

@cydine and @cdh555

you guys are legends..............

Stop worrying your arses off coz some folks have to press the green button every day to get into their comfort zone !!

How would they like it if they had to pop 27 pills every day just to stay alive ???

Get a fooking grip, and stop sidetracking the developers..................the job they are doing is incredible...............and much appreciated

@cydine you a par or a blue brazil...............just fora laugh mate
I was asking a simple question, sorry it caused you such grief.

The reason i asked is because i thought this thread was for feedback/help/ problem solving regarding the image, get off your high horse mate, do you not think i appreciate what the developers of these images do, do you not think i searched the forum before i asked the question, do you not think i tried to solve the problem myself before asking the question.

Seems to be a regular thing that you snap at people for asking questions, if you don't have anything constructive or helpful to say i'd advise you don't say anything at all, because i find a lot of your replies quite condescending.

Sorry, m8- I can't replicate that anomaly here, not even with Channel 4 +1 (which is 3kb).

I'd say your image has gone doo lally. Reflash with your backup.

Channel 4 +1 is fine for me too, its just the those icons which are 2kb in size !

Channel 4 +1 is fine for me too, its just the those icons which are 2kb in size !

I've found your problem, but your problem description wasn't very accurate, m8! I tested ALL of the 2kb sized icons and they all work properly for me except G.O.L.D. +1 which doesn't show. It's their logo you see top left, not mine- you wally!

Rename this file from G.O.L.D.+1.raw to G.O.L.D. +1.raw (ie: add a space before the + character) and all should be fine. Sorry about that!

Hi

I already checked the filename spelling and its not that, and it is definately your logo that is appearing in the top left of the screen not the broadcasted logo from the tv channel, i do know the difference !

Only on that particular channel, or on others too? If so, which? As I said, I cannot replicate this anomaly here...

And calling you a wally was meant to be in fun, so there's no need to take such a frosty stance, m8!

chill mate, i know you were messing about and so was I !!

like i said all the logos appear in the infobar correctly except for all the ones that are a size of 2kb eg, GOLD, Zee TV, SKY 1 etc, Sky real lives etc, sky ARTS etc, SKy news and sports news.

the ones above appear in the top left corner of the screen and also does not show the full icon as the left and top side of the icon disaapear off the screen.

the image in raw icon editor does show the above icons to be a bit larger so dont know if that has anything to do with it

Most of the images are 80x48px, but some are 100x60 - but these still fit neatly in place of Channel No. - is this the display option you are using?

I'm currently running this icon library in 3 different neutrino images:- \/+2.1 (same as you), \/2.2dev, and Commando 10 beta testing. All are behaving impeccably as regards the Channel logos in Infobar.

I still reckon you should try a reflash, m8. It seems like some of your icons are being positioned as if they were a Mute icon- but this is a global X - Y setting, not an individual one! It still points to a corrupted flash...

You could try connecting with FTP, totally emptying the var/tuxbox/icons folder, then refilling it with the latest lot I posted last week.

I've experieneced the channel logos in the top left of the screen to. It was a while ago and cant remember on what image or what i did to resolve it. Probably reflashed or moved onto a different image.

This doesnt solve your problem i know but at least confirms it can happen....

Does seem that images built from about April this year onwards no longer remember the audio pid settings. It's a pain as some newer images are really nice, but it's a hold back for switching to them full time.

I have the updated code if anyone wants it

I've experieneced the channel logos in the top left of the screen to. It was a while ago and cant remember on what image or what i did to resolve it. Probably reflashed or moved onto a different image.

This doesnt solve your problem i know but at least confirms it can happen....

I'll try replacing the icons in the folder forst, if not then then i will try a reflash.

i av tried downloading newtuxflash to get my cams from ma previous sportser 1.75 image but upon registering, it won't send me the activation email for the forum where it is located at after trying over and over again... was wondering if any1 cud send me the cams required to b put in the emu?

thanks

Cheers for the image and the work you are doing to assist the community as a whole is much appreciated AL. I stuck it on the Sagem x1 tonight (i bit the bullet and decided to go for it and stop being so lazy and even managed to get a first time install). Excellent image and very happy to have one that AU's, however can you tell me how to get it to shut down to the red light as it only goes to the clock at the moment (sorry if i sound a bit choosey).

Added this to /var/tuxbox/config/zapit/ zapit.conf
(thanks to nitr8)
& it works

Cheers, Bob- I'd already found that out during C10 beta testing, m8. So I applied it to the lounge and bedroom nokias, both running identical \/+2.1 images (save for the IP addresses).

Works fine on the bedroom box, but on the lounge box, that extra line in zapit.conf gets removed after a reboot. How wierd is that?

I've tried adding it into the startup scripts with an echo command, but this caused evocamd to die. Oh well...

Back