IRE Tester Needed

yes moneymadness is right it's a homegrown image.

also can't see it been long untill it goes AC9 as it's already happened in other places.

wonder what they fixed from A07 .!!!!!!

tr

:) thought that would be the case ..
Yup also noticed 0.8w digi being now AC9, dont have a digitv card tho so cant possible give any info on it yet :p but keys are getting posted like near instantly soooooo guessing you will be right and we might see some more fun yet :banana:

as for the sv4, also seen reports of people changing last digit thru the 1570 cas menu, so guessing as i dont have a sv4 stb, they must have opkeys on show?, perhaps keeping RSA key private?,, who knows, who cares.:banana:

good to see a fix for a few box's now

would anyone be willing to share it so we can fix the Digitalworldz Images for our Irish members

starview and kryptview fixes aint gona really help dreamboxes!,, im sure someone must be close by now on the dreambox side,,,,, then again mabie not..

starview and kryptview fixes aint gona really help dreamboxes!,, I'm sure someone must be close by now on the dreambox side,,,,, then again maybe not..

maybe that is the case

but think of it this way

Digitalworldz has been giving and sharing information and class images for Box and Dreamboxs for the UK and Ireland for many years

here is an opportunity for members in the know to give something back,but I don't see a lot of giving at the moment,I personally don't need the fix but am thinking of the many people that are in need of it

seems it all about selling that particular box :grayno:

maybe that is the case

but think of it this way

Digitalworldz has been giving and sharing information and class images for Box and Dreamboxs for the UK and Ireland for many years

here is an opportunity for members in the know to give something back,but I don't see a lot of giving at the moment,I personally don't need the fix but am thinking of the many people that are in need of it

seems it all about selling that particular box :grayno:

And let the clone dream sellers/traders continue to sell boxes and offer no support... bhaaaa
Any anyway,, its only a matter of emu and keys!,, i thought the DW images were FTA images anyway sooooo how can anyone help...

as long as the file is hosted away from dw it can have whatever it likes in it to be honest monkeymadness lol

Anybody willing to share their script/exe to open one of these cards?PLEASE

:)
as for the sv4, also seen reports of people changing last digit thru the 1570 cas menu, so guessing as i dont have a sv4 stb, they must have opkeys on show?, perhaps keeping RSA key private?,, who knows, who cares.:banana:

starview and kryptview fixes aint gona really help dreamboxes!,, im sure someone must be close by now on the dreambox side,,,,, then again mabie not..

i seen that about the sv4 can't beleive they that stupid . have to have a look at that ..........lol

but then i also heard they aren't going to fix the sv2(the box) and 3 for irl so what does that tell you .
wonder how much they had to pay for that emu...............lol

as for the dreambox i don't think it will be that hard to fix .as i said before don't know much about linnex but im sure there are plenty on here that does

infact most off the irish users should just use a mosc on there boxes anyway .

any one who is still useing nagra2 and has there boxkey should just use a rom11 convertd to run as a rom110 . it won't auto update (i think ) not looked but at least you can watch tv .
there's plenty posted about the web on how to do it .

Last edited:
i seen that about the sv4 can't beleive they that stupid . have to have a look at that ..........lol

but then i also heard they aren't going to fix the sv2(the box) and 3 for irl so what does that tell you .
wonder how much they had to pay for that emu...............lol

I know, its a joke,, wait till you see,, UPC start some n2 'fun' look out for a starview5 "theboxsuperdopperwopperdo" , then stop the sv4 releases LOL,,, funny but sadly probably not far off the mark

as for the dreambox i don't think it will be that hard to fix .as i said before don't know much about linnex but im sure there are plenty on here that does

infact most off the irish users should just use a mosc on there boxes anyway .

any one who is still useing nagra2 and has there boxkey should just use a rom11 convertd to run as a rom110 . it won't auto update (i think ) not looked but at least you can watch tv .
there's plenty posted about the web on how to do it .

Trust me its not ;)....
If they had there boxkey tho chances are they have the keys too no?
a little logical thinking and correct keys they would already be working.

I know, its a joke,, wait till you see,, UPC start some n2 'fun' look out for a starview5 "theboxsuperdopperwopperdo" , then stop the sv4 releases LOL,,, funny but sadly probably not far off the mark

i have to agree with you there that's what put's me off the sence now .
sell boxes then fook off when the going gets tough

Trust me its not ;)....
If they had there boxkey tho chances are they have the keys too no?
a little logical thinking and correct keys they would already be working.

true i forgot about that .but at leat some should have there box keys before they changed over to nagra 2/3 then all they would need is the keys ,tiers, maybe bring a bit off life back into the sence . suppose then the more that have it working on nagra 2 they will change all them to nagra 3 . then maybe they cant??????

im sure i read some where that one off the sat companys ( forget which one ) has to have two separte cards as some boxes wont run on the REV AC8 so they have to have REV AC6 as well !!!!

well, right now our provider is using both ac6 and ac8 revisions, due that most receivers dont worked with ac8, so they'll need to give new cards for all their consumers. They're using ac6 in "old" receivers and ac8 in "new" receivers, but ac6 will fall down some day, we only dont know when. AC6 pid is 7311 and AC8 pid is 7306.

i have an ali m3329b receiver and we dont have autoroll right now, but others, like azbox and landsy have.

but if any one wants to have a look at the way the rom 11 will run a rom 110
( says auto update ) here they are .

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Last edited:
true i forgot about that .but at leat some should have there box keys before they changed over to nagra 2/3 then all they would need is the keys ,tiers, maybe bring a bit off life back into the sence . suppose then the more that have it working on nagra 2 they will change all them to nagra 3 . then maybe they cant??????

Remember, N2 needs a little more than the boxkey - you also need the pq RSA pairing keys from the matched card for any ex-subbed box.

Other than that, i'm sure the Rom11 card would work fine for ECM handling and possibly even the keyroll if it were programmed to handle it (and it didn't change type very often)

well, right now our provider is using both ac6 and ac8 revisions, due that most receivers dont worked with ac8, so they'll need to give new cards for all their consumers. They're using ac6 in "old" receivers and ac8 in "new" receivers, but ac6 will fall down some day, we only dont know when. AC6 pid is 7311 and AC8 pid is 7306.

I suspect thats simply because the new ac8 has added some new commands that aren't implemented in the older box cam. What they appear to be doing is treating AC8 as a totally new encryption system (N2advanced) and simulcrypting with the original N2.

I'm sure the older boxes will handle with a firmware update.

Not so sure to be honest. Ive been reading over on another forum about people changing the last digit of the key. From a d to e or something, made me think they where accessible, as always in the menu.

hehe,, nah,, its n1 keys thats shown in CAS menu.. summit like the krypt incidently :O :Clap:

lol, wonder how many people will be wasting there time trying to extract keys from these boxes rather than trying to dump a card !

Dumping the card is simpler, and at least then you actually do know what the keys are rather than messing around trying to extract things from box dumps without actually knowing what to look for.

hi right i want to start helping i have 3 upc cards here that are a05 now i have one active card that is in the box but im trying to flash my glitcher with newd13 and the result im getting is
kernel I/0 driver atmeldrv.sys installed
error connectatmeldriver create file error
errror failed to connect to drover any one help me im add bought softwares to tiny2313 newd13program and eeprom anything else im missing

hehe,, nah,, its n1 keys thats shown in CAS menu.. summit like the krypt incidently :O :Clap:

i think it still shows the n1 keys (krypt i mean) because the the same flash will do the both ie n1 n2 .and will work in the uk/irl .so one flash does all boxes even the older version (well that's my take off it ,could be wrong)

tr

Last edited:
Gonna say, if you've got A05 cards then DONT stick em in a box connected to stream cos in 15 mins or less they will be A07 !!!

Gonna say, if you've got A05 cards then DONT stick em in a box connected to stream cos in 15 mins or less they will be A07 !!!

that what i was wondering how it was still A05 if it in box ,as i take it the update's are in stream .

tr

They certainly are !

4 Emm's to take the card from A05-A06
17 Emm's to take the card from A06-A07

Approx 4 secs between the Emms so if your really unlucky then it will take only 84 secs.

Back