IRE Tester Needed

A N2 Fix for the Starview 4 USB has been released today.

no chorus hasnt been affected by n2 yet lads,there was just an issue with the box super usb not clearing on chorus on n1 for some reason in the last few weeks

I'm a dreambox man, but im getting a loan of a starview 4 usb tomorrow to flash the new software.

Any one know if the keys are visible in the 1570 menu, I know they use to be.

Hello, I'm from Poland. We also have here UPC with rom 110 rev a07 Card, I want to ask about possibility of reading those cards.

Hi paszymaja. You need to find somebody who recieved a card but never put it in there box. Use a card reader to get a ATR response from card and hope that it says A05. If you have a card that responds A05 then come back and theres lots of people that can help. We are all stuck because we can't find an A05 card.

As far as I can tell, A07 is unreadable at the moment.

Last edited:
.....I didn't realise chorus(cable) was after been hit in any way?

N2 is now been broadcast in all UPC areas whether NTL or Chorus so its only a matter of time before the N1 channels are turned off in Chorus areas as well. If you can get things working on the N2 stream in Chorus areas now then your ahead of the game.

Wouldn't they have to send out new cards to Chorus customers or have N2 compatible cards been in circulation before they cut off the N1 stream?

Yes slighly differnet, same result :Clap:
Its how we got our A07 image.

I think trojan may have done his this way also,, but i'm sure he will confirm if not,

yes moneymadness is right it's a homegrown image.

also can't see it been long untill it goes AC9 as it's already happened in other places.

wonder what they fixed from A07 .!!!!!!

tr

A N2 Fix for the Starview 4 USB has been released today.

wonder if they will fix the starview 2 (the box) are sv3 .

are is that signs off things to come for the uk market .!!!!!
just dump them and get ones to buy new boxes.

tr

I'm a dreambox man, but im getting a loan of a starview 4 usb tomorrow to flash the new software.

Any one know if the keys are visible in the 1570 menu, I know they use to be.

can't see them being that silly can you .????

tr

can't see them being that silly can you .????

tr

Not so sure to be honest. Ive been reading over on another forum about people changing the last digit of the key. From a d to e or something, made me think they where accessible, as always in the menu.

good to see a fix for a few box's now

would anyone be willing to share it so we can fix the Digitalworldz Images for our Irish members

The last time I checked they were still sending out A05 for anyone taking out just the basic sub & A07 to anyone with all packages.

@trojan
would you be willing to share your script for dumping the card Please?

The last time I checked they were still sending out A05 for anyone taking out just the basic sub & A07 to anyone with all packages.

@trojan
would you be willing to share your script for dumping the card Please?

sorry dan i don't have a script .i have an exe and it's not mine to give out .

tr

Back