IRE Tester Needed

Depends how much you want to crack it...:grab:
I dont know if UPC are changing boxkeys etc in an update from n2>n3 or not( looking into it like),, If not a boxkey and other card data may come in handy for any c/s setup on n3 cards.
That was what i was thinking if boxkey stays the same:)

Would logging the card activating get the boxkey & or rsa?

Unfortunately i dont think so,,, although im sure nozzer or trojan would correct me if I was wrong.

It would if you had already dumped the card and obtained the private keyset that the activation emm is encrypted with.
If you could dump the card to get this data then you might aswell wait until after the activation, then dump it.

It would if you had already dumped the card and obtained the private keyset that the activation emm is encrypted with.
If you could dump the card to get this data then you might aswell wait until after the activation, then dump it.

rom142 edcase..?

rom142 edcase..?

It applies to any nagra card, 1 2 or 3

How do you decrypt the EMM's without the RSA key?

Normally the RSA key would be on the card already and would only be transmitted via an EMM if they were changing the RSA key (never before done in the UK/Ireland on any nagra system) - They only change the ECM decrypt key.

Logging and activation without having a keyset will only give you encrypted data without the ability to decrypt. Usefull for looking at structure of commands but not much more.

It applies to any nagra card, 1 2 or 3

How do you decrypt the EMM's without the RSA key?

Normally the RSA key would be on the card already and would only be transmitted via an EMM if they were changing the RSA key (never before done in the UK/Ireland on any nagra system) - They only change the ECM decrypt key.

Logging and activation without having a keyset will only give you encrypted data without the ability to decrypt. Usefull for looking at structure of commands but not much more.

thanks@HackMax
Yeh, i understand, but i just said to edcase we were talking about the 142's so there was no chance he could have the keyset already from a dump .

thanks@HackMax
Yeh, i understand, but i just said to edcase we were talking about the 142's so there was no chance he could have the keyset already from a dump .

If you dont have the keyset then you will learn nothing from an activation EMM, how could you even distinguish an activation emm from any other local EMM?

To learn anything from the card or the stream (other than looking at packet length/structure and attempting to guess what algos they use - which lets face it, still wouldn't help) - you would have to dump a card at some stage.

I dont know if UPC are changing boxkeys etc in an update from n2>n3 or not( looking into it like),, If not a boxkey and other card data may come in handy for any c/s setup on n3 cards.

The boxkey will possibly stay the same. I imagine they will definately change the pq session management keys though

If you dont have the keyset then you will learn nothing from an activation EMM, how could you even distinguish an activation emm from any other local EMM?

To learn anything from the card or the stream (other than looking at packet length/structure and attempting to guess what algos they use - which lets face it, still wouldn't help) - you would have to dump a card at some stage.

Good good, that means i was right then ;)

The boxkey will possibly stay the same. I imagine they will definately change the pq session management keys though

Could be handy still dumping a n2 card yet then @despdan ;)

It wont work, that's a n1 unlooper. You need a unlooper with max4619 chips.
Maybe one of the guys who dumped the cards can verify that?

Disregard that... I think that script was meant for 4053 chips after all

hi guys jsut received the now upc card this morning this is its revision
rom142
revg02

is this bad news

and its already active been looking for a script but can not find noting only the usuall stuff lads stiring it

I believe crofty05 has a card reader which hooks the card up to his computer. When the card resets it identifys itself.

Thanks, guess they start sending them out to sport and movie subscriber first.

were i am m8 its upc and chorus if you order chorus now you will only get it on a upc box which now has nag3 card so nag1 still running here but for how long i dont know they really going to work if there sending it were i am its not even a city

so they must be sending out cards on chorus up to this point they had only neen sending them out to ex-ntl customers

Been keeping up with this thread,hope someone is gonna keep trying to get a card open,now that hypercam has surfaced.

Back