IRE Tester Needed

use this it will program the tiny2313

with the tiny and the dual the tiny2313 flash you should load both the EPROM exe & the program exe into the tiny software, if you don’t do this some scripts will give a error of 4 bytes and will not tell what flash you have flashed you unlooper ::::::::::::::

this is the only info on it and i have done that but still no joy opened up tiny2313 loaded 2 hex files but i still get errors am i missing something

hi m8 u will prob find that the script u have will not run on the tiny that has the ND11XX on it, u will prob need the ND13XX
personally i wouldnt use the tiny for the A05 as i have found it kinda slow on rom 10s
wat chips have u in, 74hc4053 for rom11 or 74hct4053 for rom10 & 11 but slow enough
id recommend u use a t911 fitted with 4619 chips, ive got some scripts as well but need to mod a bit first as the are from elsewhere but confirmed to work on the A05 ;-)
but sadly i have no cards to test

My apologies to Obwan - I've accidently over-written his post !

Meant to quote him but hit the edit button instead :eek: :confused:

no problem nozzer. :roflmao:

here is it again. c/p from another site

HOW TO FLASH MIKEDATA DUAL UNLOOPER

1. First open Tiny 2313.
2. Then press analyze to get correct timing parameter
3. Then click load EEprom optional so the box is ticked.
4. Then click load Hex.
5. Then load this file RSX1.exe.program.hex.
6. Then another window will open then load this file RSX1.exe.eeprom.hex.
7. Then click flash job is a good 1.
8. Mike date would appreciate you doing this before emailing him then if any other problem you can contact him.
which is in my full tut on the cd and in the unlooper sectiion as a sticky......

wil be back to you in a few days something wrong with the unlooper mikedata asked me to send it back to him he sent me files set up for what im trying to do still didn work so he wants to have a look

I cant find anything that looks like an update emm on ch0rus.
Anyone know why that is?

Anyone know why that is?

well if you find any emms on chorus then there all update emms as there have been no key change emms .? yet

Anyone know why that is?
Try deleting the keys in Keylist.txt or SoftCam.Key depends which cam your using then try again. You should get a couple before it gets the keys.

well if you find any emms on chorus then there all update emms as there have been no key change emms .? yet

No, very few of them are update Emms. The vast majority are simple subscriber management Emm's. New subs, tier date modifications, additional packages etc.

Think the updates are about 25 Emm's out of 5 or 6 thousand.

Try deleting the keys in Keylist.txt or SoftCam.Key depends which cam your using then try again. You should get a couple before it gets the keys.

You wont get N2 keys from the stream in Ireland - they aren't there !

But, if your trying to do that then that would imply you already have the keys ???

You need the keyset to be able to decrypt Emm's to get the keys............

No, very few of them are update Emms. The vast majority are simple subscriber management Emm's. New subs, tier date modifications, additional packages etc.

Think the updates are about 25 Emm's out of 5 or 6 thousand.

i took it he ment globle emms and not Addressed emms.

i took it he ment globle emms and not Addressed emms.

yep... i meant global emms for provider 5e

I used
dvbsnoop -n 1 1
and
dvbsnoop -n 111111 129 -ph 2 -npd | grep ^82

So, I take it that there are none?

yep... i meant global emms for provider 5e

I used
dvbsnoop -n 1 1
and
dvbsnoop -n 111111 129 -ph 2 -npd | grep ^82

So, I take it that there are none?

well i think as nozzer says there are 21 globle update emms and thousands off Adressed emms

a globle emm will look like this .

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

You wont get N2 keys from the stream in Ireland - they aren't there !

But, if your trying to do that then that would imply you already have the keys ???

You need the keyset to be able to decrypt Emm's to get the keys............
I was assuming he was trying to get Emms with the dreambox & i have found that if it has any keys in Keylist.txt or SoftCam.Key files it wont grab any Emms. Thats why I find a dvb card in PC & Vplug handy as you are able to choose which stream you want to grab.:)

No I don't have the keysets am still trying to get hold of a card that doesn't cost a bank bailout :( If i did I would share:)

hi ok i have went a bit far since my unlooper has been sent away i have lifted the tsop in the new box have i.d the chip and read the chip it is the very same size as the old n1 boxes thats on choXus i have then checked the same line as the bk and ird do be on using hex but there not there but maybe some one could find them so if you want a copy of the dump from the chip let me know

hi i think there is interesting times ahead just got a letter from chorus ntl saying there swaping out all cards once again im already on a nag 2 card so interesting to see what they are going to change to

So will that mean dumping A05/7 be time wasted or get it done NOW

Depends how much you want to crack it...:grab:
I dont know if UPC are changing boxkeys etc in an update from n2>n3 or not( looking into it like),, If not a boxkey and other card data may come in handy for any c/s setup on n3 cards.

Back