Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heres on for ya!!

on a single card setup you can do that with the mdplugins dir but you cant with the whole thing - apart from anything else you probably wouldnt be using the same card as me or be in the same netid

which version of mdapisetup did you try?

thats helpful - ir generates a cmd window which tells you whats succeeded and whats failed - any chance of you reading it and posting a little more info?

admin........please close this thread....ha.... start a new one about media portal man, let this thread go to bed....

thats helpful - ir generates a cmd window which tells you whats succeeded and whats failed - any chance of you reading it and posting a little more info?

it installed after i posted lol

when it wouldnt install the cmd window just disappeared from the screen, so i couldn't see what was wrong with it

now its installed an mp still dont pick up channels lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

that would depend on several factors - however the most important is likely to be do you have a gap of at least 10cm above the surface of the chip (6.4 for hsf and the rest for airflow)?

31.6db doesnt sound quieter than stock to me - and you can normally buy hsf's cheaper than on ebay if you allow for postage charges - in fact in general ebay is one of the most expensive places for computer bits

31.6db doesnt sound quieter than stock to me - and you can normally buy hsf's cheaper than on ebay if you allow for postage charges - in fact in general ebay is one of the most expensive places for computer bits

i was gonna buy a noctua fan and replace the fan with the noctua as tose are silent, got 2 running in the htpc and you wouldnt know they are there

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back