Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Problems with DVB-S twinhan and Freesat

simeonipicker

Inactive User
Right, I have tried everything I can think of with this DVB-S card.

It's this one:
HISAT : Satellite equipment and information : Triple-Dragon, GbSat, Twinhan, Visionnet, MVision, Dreambox

Problem is, I can't get it to have any signal! Latest Drivers are installed. Its just a standard Sky dish so it should pick up the Channels. I have tried it with 4 different probrams including mediaportal, progdvb dvbviewer and the DTV software,

I have installed the latest BDA drivers for the card.

And still bugger all signal! Duff card? Or does anyone else have any suggestions. Is there any specific settings I should be using in the software setup?

I presume you've set up all the parameters for the lnb properly ?

You'll need to set correct IF frequency for Hi/Lo ranges as well as the correct switch type (usually voltage - 14v/18v I think).

Best application to start with is usually the one that comes with the card. Never play with a 3rd party app until you've got whats in the box working. I'd also recommend using the driver that comes with the card. You can update the driver later.

Last edited:
I presume you've set up all the parameters for the lnb properly ?

You'll need to set correct IF frequency for Hi/Lo ranges as well as the correct switch type (usually voltage - 14v/18v I think).

Best application to start with is usually the one that comes with the card. Never play with a 3rd party app until you've got whats in the box working. I'd also recommend using the driver that comes with the card. You can update the driver later.
Cheers for the reply.

How do I find out what the correct ranges and switch type?

Back