Everything You Want To Know About Freesat

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
always good to get info,its what you do with it what counts.
THANKS BRO

hgee

New Member ++
Reaction score
Have just aquired a Tm 5400 satbox and would appreciate advise regarding how to access to youtube and YouP.... am assuming it is on 28e Freesat. Many thanks.

Kendo75

Inactive User
Reaction score
You access YouTube etc via the Internet mate its not broadcast via freesat

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Just to bring up an old thread...I have box which before the shutdown would receive all on 28 East. Ive now got a TV which can receive freesat but when I plug the connection into the TV and scan I don't get any channels. Any ideas why? Thanks

Ferret

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi,
Just to bring up an old thread...I have box which before the shutdown would receive all on 28 East. Ive now got a TV which can receive freesat but when I plug the connection into the TV and scan I don't get any channels. Any ideas why? Thanks
Can only assume there are some setup parameters you not changed. Maybe the make and model of your set would help others to diagnose your problem.

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Can only assume there are some setup parameters you not changed. Maybe the make and model of your set would help others to diagnose your problem.
Thanks mate - I did some further investigation. And your right the setup on the tv (frequency etc) needed changing and now Im good to go :)

OMENDATA

Reaction score
Very informative read thanks!

TEST